[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

HKP said:
you should check our who you give admin to
got warned for calling someone out for dodgin on purpose
epic work admin team

I warned you because of racism, insulting and bad language.

EU - DGS_Ast (Peasant)23 Jul 15:58
dodging peace of ****
EU - DGS_Ast (Peasant)23 Jul 15:59
some turk retard

Behaviour Rules

§ 1 Conduct

In order to maintain a healthy environment players must be respectful and polite towards one another and anyone else on the forum subboard, client website and the servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he/she will be punished by the administration. The range of punishments ranges from a warning to a permanent ban from WBMM, depending on the weight of the offence committed.

HKP said:
retard is not even a real insult tbh
I don't think that "turkish retard" is something friendly tho. I mean i'm sure that you only meant it as a joke but people can understand things differently and letting such things slide is not the best option for an admin. That's my humble opinion as a Turkish player  :oops:

didnt mean to be friendly towards some guy that dodges games on purpose
like i said if you start warning people for saying retard (because turk is no insult or anything it's literally just a word that says someone is turkish) MM is gonna die very soon xd

HKP said:
like i said if you start warning people for saying retard (because turk is no insult or anything it's literally just a word that says someone is turkish) MM is gonna die very soon xd

Thank god it ain't MM. Anyway, i'm barely playing and this fking ****tmod got tons of dodgers who can't play with their monkey friends.

Ceasar out.

HKP said:

Turkish retard might also imply that turks overall are retards. It could have been misunderstood.

๖Kern said:
HKP said:

Turkish retard might also imply that turks overall are retards. It could have been misunderstood.
na its out of context
some guy asked for the name of the dodger and i said some turkish retard

Back
Top Bottom