[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

AJIexander said:
Why can't my friends play WBM?  The site they receive a message that they are not in the white list.

They should be whitlisted now, if not please contact me on steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119579678/

If anyone has problems with being registered, please contact one of the admins!

Tom54p said:
AJIexander said:
Why can't my friends play WBM?  The site they receive a message that they are not in the white list.

They should be whitlisted now, if not please contact me on steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119579678/

If anyone has problems with being registered, please contact one of the admins!
Thank you!

ssalih said:
Why I dont see many people online nowadays?
Servers kept crashing and killing queues forcing you to be stuck in the same queue until somebody resets the server, if no admin is on that means you're pretty much **** out of luck.
What ends up happening is that most of the players just leave even if they want to play.
This happened every late night session I played in last month I attempted to queue, usually mid-game.

I see thanks. Well hope they fix the issue asap. This was the only thing i play beside duels when i play warband. I didnt quite understand the deal with champions.

ssalih said:
I see thanks. Well hope they fix the issue asap. This was the only thing i play beside duels when i play warband. I didnt quite understand the deal with champions.
It's a new mod with several new features and people who have played Mercenaries for a long time are trying it out at the moment because it has the potential to replace it on the long term basis. Mercenaries still had/have a large player base doing CWs, playing tournaments and being active on public servers, but the mod itself and its development have been nothing but stale over the past few years mostly due to Homer not being willing to pass the torch on to someone else. For that reason, many Mercs players are currently quite active on Champions, and I also saw many Native players alongside them on public servers, which could or could not reflect in the activity of the WBMM.

Back
Top Bottom