[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

DeepSoul said:
Guys, calm down. If you get banned, you can simply state why you think your ban was unfair here. There's no reason to start fighting. If you have a good reason for your unban, which you obviously do if you post here, then what's the problem? An admin is not some all-knowing saint. Lapache can do mistakes, and sometimes they may be biased, but all in all I believe he's trying his best to be a good admin.

:oops:

Abusing ur power and similar actions, especially biased, make you a bad admin and thus unfitting for the job.

But all the punishments were taking because all 3 of them were breaking the rules.

Rey insulted me and Apollo and was also attacking Apollo's and my personality which is way more offending than just superficial insults. I told him to stop and he just kept going.
Its not allowed dure to the following rule: In order to maintain a healthy environment players must be respectful and polite towards one another and anyone else on the forum subboard, client website and the servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he/she will be punished by the administration. The range of punishments ranges from a warning to a permanent ban from WBMM, depending on the weight of the offence committed. Therefore he received a 72 hours ban.

Xerxes dodged matches quite often and violated the following rule: Dodging a match intentionally for any execuse is not permitted and will result in a ban. Therefore received a warning.

Watly suicided multiple times and kept going after I warned him verbally and violated the following rule: Feeding and causing your team to lose while intending to do so is a bannable offence.
Suiciding falls under this category. Therefore received a warning.

All these punishments were totally according to the rules and not biased at all. Also approved by other admins.

Warning Xerxes for dodging when instead his internet died doesn't seem so correct to me.

Was Caius punished for calling him a motherf****r, btw? I sure hope so.
Its not allowed dure to the following rule: In order to maintain a healthy environment players must be respectful and polite towards one another and anyone else on the forum subboard, client website and the servers.

Watly just does what he does in matches too, you cant blame him for playing at his top level.

His internet clearly didn't die. He literally cried about his team, said that he is gonna dodge and went offline. This seemed to be on purpose atleast for me. If you still belive it wasn't
intenional your opion is just as biased as you are claiming mine is.
Caius isn't punished yet coz I still haven't recived evidence from Xerxes and myself didn't see the message.
Charging the spawn and dying first almost every round is not how you are supposed to play because it makes your team play 5 vs 6 which was the case in that game since Watly died within the first 10secs every round and ruined the experience of the other teammates.

" I still haven't recived evidence from Xerxes and myself didn't see the message. " Clearly he didnt even bother looking at the imgur post i did and him having messages between that.
giphy.gif

bomba12131 said:
DeepSoul said:
Guys, calm down. If you get banned, you can simply state why you think your ban was unfair here. There's no reason to start fighting. If you have a good reason for your unban, which you obviously do if you post here, then what's the problem? An admin is not some all-knowing saint. Lapache can do mistakes, and sometimes they may be biased, but all in all I believe he's trying his best to be a good admin.

:oops:

Abusing ur power and similar actions, especially biased, make you a bad admin and thus unfitting for the job.

What I meant was, even if Lapache banned someone, guilty or not, the banned guy will end up here claiming his innocence. I think that as an admin, it's hard to make a good choice every single time. Biased or not, it's hard.

LaPache said:
Rey insulted me and Apollo and was also attacking Apollo's and my personality which is way more offending than just superficial insults. I told him to stop and he just kept going.
Its not allowed dure to the following rule: In order to maintain a healthy environment players must be respectful and polite towards one another and anyone else on the forum subboard, client website and the servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he/she will be punished by the administration. The range of punishments ranges from a warning to a permanent ban from WBMM, depending on the weight of the offence committed. Therefore he received a 72 hours ban.

I believe what you call an insult here is the word "Fat" that I used when trying to provoke Apollo. You then said that I should stop "insulting" people, so I questioned you as an admin and your decision and I wanted some explanation on why you think the word "fat" is an insult, which you didn't care to respond or explain to me on the go and simply ignored me, so I called you "fat" as well, which you now refer to as a "personality attack". I guess all it takes to get banned is one fat guy who is super anxious about it and his bumbuddy admin.

Rey the only comments you make anywhere are passive aggressive, I remember ai used to like you a lot, then just got annoyed that any comment that came out your mouth was aggressive, truly didnt understand it.

edge126 said:
when i try to login I get this error

not sure why it says this but I'm on the server being told by an admin that I'm whitelisted.

YkdBjWu.png

you need to join a WBMM server in warband once so they get your ID. Can be any afaik, just look for a WBMM_EU/NA_ server, join it once and it should work.

LaPache said:
But all the punishments were taking because all 3 of them were breaking the rules.

Xerxes dodged matches quite often and violated the following rule: Dodging a match intentionally for any execuse is not permitted and will result in a ban. Therefore received a warning.

Watly suicided multiple times and kept going after I warned him verbally and violated the following rule: Feeding and causing your team to lose while intending to do so is a bannable offence.
Suiciding falls under this category. Therefore received a warning.

All these punishments were totally according to the rules and not biased at all. Also approved by other admins.

I will repeat that I did not and you had no way of telling what I did and where as you were AFKing in spawn and only saw the death messages. I was at every point of that match playing serious.

You also did actually tell me to go inf that match, so it just shows how you cannot be trusted as admin.

HKP said:
Can't tell if you're just trolling or actually braindead ngl lol

Fietta said:
Rey the only comments you make anywhere are passive aggressive, I remember ai used to like you a lot, then just got annoyed that any comment that came out your mouth was aggressive, truly didnt understand it.

Bauglir said:
This kid was acting like a piece of **** 6 years ago and hasnt changed a bit

Coulden't agree more lol

Back
Top Bottom