[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

You charged the spawn a couple times and died. I told you to stop suiciding or I would warn you. After that you just kept charging their spawn and died.
That's why I warned you. Also I can't belive you are still crying about a warning that I gave you like half a year ago.

Xerxes if you feel like Caius was breaking any rules then go report him on the website with evidence. I didn't see him breaking any rules when I was on. Also none called me.

https://imgur.com/a/0yISmHx

Yes you didnt see anything.By the way he said the good hes not here anymore when i left the queue and when i wasnt in between players of started battle match.Like how you act out the cool guy still.Its good to have a pet on admin team

giphy.gif

LaPache said:
You charged the spawn a couple times and died. I told you to stop suiciding or I would warn you. After that you just kept charging their spawn and died.
That's why I warned you. Also I can't belive you are still crying about a warning that I gave you like half a year ago.

Xerxes if you feel like Caius was breaking any rules then go report him on the website with evidence. I didn't see him breaking any rules when I was on. Also none called me.

Again, I did not and you would have known if you hadn't camped spawn all match.

LaPache said:
Again none called me and I don't have anything to do with Caius.

Again you did whatever you say. You even went crying to Bullez who also didn't remove your warning because it was justified.

He didn't remove my warning because there was no way to confirm you were lying. Heck, one of the rounds you told me to go inf, so I went inf. We were pushing, I was fighting for quite a bit and then realized you just ran away with the rest. Obviously, I died first that round.

It is genuinely aggravating to play when the moment I rub LP or one of his friends the wrong way, I get warned or potentially banned. I am simply backing up Xerxes here, as you seem to have a track record of admin abuse.

I like how you cut words from your post and put it front of me.I literally said nothing about you getting called and you having anything do with caius on my last post.Whats that answer even suppose to mean like wtf????

Other sentence is dedicated for watly i know.Im just gonna stop posting and wait for someone to remove you from admin team.Because you are just talking nonsence right now.

Everything you just said just isn't true. Perhaps you should stop lying? You played cav the entire match. Bullez didn't remove it because it was justified not coz he had no proof of me lying. Checking the logs would have proven that infact you always died after a few seconds of the round start etc..

I'm talking nonsence? You literally broke the rules and I punished you for it. It doesn't matter if Caius also broke the rules or didn't. I can only punish people caught red handed.

? Rey said:
I remember bullying Apollo few weeks ago. Got banned for 3 days by LaPache. No warnings, no nothing. Straight up ban for 3 days.

That's simply untrue lol, you was insulting a lot. An admin(LAPACHE) told you to stop you told him that you would not after he warned you a few times, you then continued and after that match he banned you?
If you have no intention of following the rules while you do know them? I assume you being an admin of Champions you should understand basic rules such as 'Listen To Admin' 'Don't Insult Other Players'. If you do not know the rules I suggest you have a nose around the rule thread. LaPache is literally one of the only active and efficient admins on mm who is using his own free-time to work on behalf of all of you to try and better matchmaking free of charge. So instead of inventing problems which simply are lies and do not exist go and do something productive like apply for admin yourself and help out instead of crying about it here.

Mynes has been offline for a few days, he should probably come back soon. Then 'he will get his admin removed' so lets wait like good boys untill then and not 'make up' any more fabled stories :smile:  :party:  :fruity:  :party:

? Rey said:
I remember bullying Apollo few weeks ago. Got banned for 3 days by LaPache. No warnings, no nothing. Straight up ban for 3 days.
I was there when that happened. He did warn u and after that u insulted him as well. I´m surprised the ban didn´t last longer tbh.

Apollo~ said:
? Rey said:

That's simply untrue lol, you was insulting a lot. An admin(LAPACHE) told you to stop you told him that you would not after he warned you a few times, you then continued and after that match he banned you?
If you have no intention of following the rules while you do know them? I assume you being an admin of Champions you should understand basic rules such as 'Listen To Admin' 'Don't Insult Other Players'. If you do not know the rules I suggest you have a nose around the rule thread. LaPache is literally one of the only active and efficient admins on mm who is using his own free-time to work on behalf of all of you to try and better matchmaking free of charge. So instead of inventing problems which simply are lies and do not exist go and do something productive like apply for admin yourself and help out instead of crying about it here.

Mynes has been offline for a few days, he should probably come back soon. Then 'he will get his admin removed' so lets wait like good boys untill then and not 'make up' any more fabled stories :smile:  :party:  :fruity:  :party:

This post doesn't surprise me at all. Imagine how quick Apollo would get banned if he didn't have his pal LaPache to cover for him.

Putting in work is not an excuse for the sheer degree of admin abuse we have seen from LaPache.

In addition Rey could have sorted it out with me over steam like Carpediem suggested to you which could have removed your ban. But you refused anyway. Also why are you spreading lies around? I warned you multiple times and told you to stop muliple times.

Admin abuse? Because I punish someone for breaking the rules after warning him multiple times. That's absurd. Also I don't cover Apollo if Apollo would be breaking the rules  I'm sure he will get punished just like everyone else does. I always try my best to have the same judgment no matter if it's my friend or not. Which I think I already had to prove when I had to punish some of my DGS friends for breaking the rules. I only warned you once which goes away after a few days how can you still be upset about one warning anyway? Or are you upset about other things like getting rejected from A Q?

? Rey said:
are you trolling?
he was super patient with you but you kept going and going literally begging to be banned lol

LaPache said:
Which I think I already had to prove when I had to punish some of my DGS friends for breaking the rules.
not true lapache is a dgs hater

are you trolling?

yes he is, and i also think that he really has some real life problems which are effecting the games he play.
otherwise how can you insult and bully others in a dead game (competitive warband) which has been played by roughly 50 people or so :lol:

Atre said:
are you trolling?

yes he is, and i also think that he really has some real life problems which are effecting the games he play.
otherwise how can you insult and bully others in a dead game (competitive warband) which has been played by roughly 50 people or so :lol:

Great feedback, thank you. We will get back to you later.

Apollo~ said:
? Rey said:

That's simply untrue lol, you was insulting a lot.

I wonder what kind of insults did I use though...? The things I said were simply facts about you as a person or about your life. There were no lies in there or anything that could be called an "insult". The only thing that you might consider an insult, is when I said "you're not human", so yeah.
Other than that, all I can recall doing is simply provoking you, which if you think is 72 hours ban worthy, go get checked.

Atre said:
are you trolling?

lmao

Guys, calm down. If you get banned, you can simply state why you think your ban was unfair here. There's no reason to start fighting. If you have a good reason for your unban, which you obviously do if you post here, then what's the problem? An admin is not some all-knowing saint. Lapache can do mistakes, and sometimes they may be biased, but all in all I believe he's trying his best to be a good admin.

:oops:

Back
Top Bottom