[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

New players are now manually whitelisted by admins to avoid ban evading by players causing trouble with 'unlimited' number of serial keys. This is temporary until we manage to find a better solution.

tenor.gif

https://www.mb-champions.com/?invite=33

I believe most crosshairs are allowed, apart from static ones, obviously.
For the recordings, my guess would be that everything should be clearly visible, so I'd say you'd be good with 720p/30fps/decent bitrate.
Not sure about recordingsoftware for linux, but OBS does have a linux version and, at least the windows one, works pretty well.

You guys should reconsider giving admins to some people like Lapache.I was lagging really badly both in-game wise and web,and i literally said in mm chat i cant see the server and i think im dcing.After reconnecting back i almost joined the server before the match canceled but i couldnt make it.Guess what happened?Lapache warned me for dodging the game intentionally?You know whats funny,Caius said that m**erfu**er dodged again when i queued and somebody else dodged and he didnt even do anything about that.I guess his brain functionality stops working sometimes for some people(I have the screens too).Tell me thats not a warnable insult and i start calling some people like that go ahead

Love how people gets admin these days by being friend of developers and being known as dog of some people.So pathetic  :lol:

giphy.gif

AND YES IM
giphy.gif

I was talking to kebabjesus on steam when he couldnt find the servers. Not seeing servers is a common problem, and ive had to dodge matches too becauses of it, so i dont see why he was warned so quickly. There are plenty of people who dodge all the time purposefully, none of them are ever warned, just xerxes.

I hope this warning will be revoked.
Furthermore, perhaps increasing the DIVERSITY of the admin team (more kebabs), we would maybe see less of this discriminatory warnings being handed out.

Chamain said:
You guys should reconsider giving admins to some people like Lapache.I was lagging really badly both in-game wise and web,and i literally said in mm chat i cant see the server and i think im dcing.After reconnecting back i almost joined the server before the match canceled but i couldnt make it.Guess what happened?Lapache warned me for dodging the game intentionally?You know whats funny,Caius said that m**erfu**er dodged again when i queued and somebody else dodged and he didnt even do anything about that.I guess his brain functionality stops working sometimes for some people(I have the screens too).Tell me thats not a warnable insult and i start calling some people like that go ahead

Love how people gets admin these days by being friend of developers and being known as dog of some people.So pathetic  :lol:

giphy.gif

AND YES IM
giphy.gif

i think.lapache is a good.admin.he is my dog.but he is a loyal.dog.please dont.be.rude to him.thanks.much love.lapaches owner.xoxo.xoxo.

tenor.gif

It pretty much seemed like u dodged on purpose just coz your team didn't seem to be that good which wouldn't be your first time. Especially after writing these messages.

XerXes disconnected.
EU - XerXes (Peasant)5 Jul 17:33 pmmessage user image
oh im dcing ****
EU - XerXes (Peasant)5 Jul 17:32 pmmessage user image
i cant see the server sry
OH I CANT SEE THE SERVER
what a marvelous team making system

That's why I warned you.

LaPache said:
It pretty much seemed like u dodged on purpose just coz your team didn't seem to be that good which wouldn't be your first time. Especially after writing these messages.

XerXes disconnected.
oh im dcing ****
OH I CANT SEE THE SERVER

That's why I warned you.

I complained about the team and caps were a result of relief not joining but that doesnt change the fact that i couldnt see the server and i literally reconnected 10sec before it canceled and tried to get in.And what about the other thing mister admin?Your rights i guess not working both ways.And please show me another time that i get warned for dodging check the logs go ahead.I got warned once by insult whole matchmaking.
giphy.gif

LaPache said:

XerXes disconnected.
oh im dcing ****
OH I CANT SEE THE SERVER

That's why I warned you.

You can be upset about your team and still dc??? I mean I remember LaPache warning me for just playing the game, so it doesn't surprise me at all tbh.

I warned you for suiciding after charging the enemy spawn 6 times in a row and dying first.
Also I never said I warned you for dodging matches. It's just that you are dodging matches quiet frequently which seems to be on purpose at this point. And you did infact got some temporary warnings and bans but for mostly other reasons I think. Also how can u type and dc at the same time anyway?

LaPache said:
I warned you for suiciding after charging the enemy spawn 6 times in a row and dying first.
Also I never said I warned you for dodging matches. It's just that you are dodging matches quiet frequently which seems to be on purpose at this point. And you did infact got some temporary warnings and bans but for mostly other reasons I think. Also how can u type and dc at the same time anyway?

I charged the enemy spawn once, which was a serious attempt at getting an advantage. Otherwise, I did not charge the enemy spawn a single time and was simply harassing in a place I was expecting you to help. Considering you just stayed AFK in spawn that entire match, it is no wonder you did not see this.

Nevertheless, you warned me anyway using faulty information and your gut feeling (which was clearly quite negative given that you just lost with me on your team). This makes you look like a biased and poor admin to me.

Motthe said:
LaPache said:
thats just the way Arwin plays tho

Though normally this is also true. :shifty:

LaPache said:

Im raising up the bet.Proof that im dodging matches.I literally played 70 matches or so last 2-3 months and im pretty sure i never dodged one unless you can proof otherway around.Since mm come out(look im saying since not now) i may have dodged 1 or 2 ? Pretty sure thats less than you did.And learn the difference between dc and lag.I was seeing my messages 4-5 sec later after i send one

I dont give a **** about warn you can ban me if you want to,What im saying you use your admin rights corruptly(dunno if its called like this),You still didnt do anything about the Caius fact which i took ss on my phone.Guess why because you just joined to warn me instantly because your baguette friends called you.

Dont worry guys call someone mo**rf**ker without giving a name.Lapache wont understand anything unless you are saying that to his friend.Anyone can pm me for chat screenshots.No gifs this time because im on mobile sad times

Back
Top Bottom