[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Fietta said:
Hey I made some new icons! Hope you enjoy!

Peasant - Knight - Master Knight - Lord

gYsOaNJ.png
TXKykl7.png
odlfZ8M.png
6Bt2RSr.png
prefer these tbh  :shifty:

Is there a balance for main classes? Like for example in NA we often get 4 archers in the same team and no inf or no cavs. There should be something like a main class (based on the troop you chose the most in a season) and balance things. Also remove duo queue it destroys balance even more.

I think it would be good to implement automatic server messages for new players that are wondering why they cant join and play. I'd also suggest adding the information on how to register to play in the "Show game rules" info-box.

Maybe there is also a way to add Links to tutorials and equipment builds on the website for new players to easily access. It happens very often that someone joins the server and asks why they cant join- it would be a shame to miss out on a bigger player base since wbmm and warband in gernal aren't very beginner friendly.

Faebio said:

Apollo~ said:

Basic equipment for both MM & Competitive. This is basically either my personal preference (on ranged classes) and the basic drops you have to do on other factions as either Infantry or Cavalry.

9037573187b1449f4934e6e774094ebb.png
f8f713896a402d69f0e62a9537a8868f.png
3ecd32d0c0531e962e3b160c39bc7fe2.png
467638436a1bb385b69b65199cdd9ab2.png
9df3404669863650419248ebfe7b61da.png

(click images, to make them bigger)

Alyss said:
There should be something like a main class (based on the troop you chose the most in a season) and balance things. Also remove duo queue it destroys balance even more.

Both good ideas.

Faebio said:
I think it would be good to implement automatic server messages for new players that are wondering why they cant join and play. I'd also suggest adding the information on how to register to play in the "Show game rules" info-box.

Another good idea.

Also, can we get NA in fastest + 1200 starting gold, for some reason they want to play that...

Edit: I just tried going cav and it killed me during the round?

Is it possible to introduce a hardware ban system? We have a man on NA who has thousands of keys and VPNs so he just goes in and TKs someone every round. It's unavoidable because NA gets 2 servers at max. If he dies, he'll just quit and rejoin. You can IP ban him, but I don't know if anyone has and he's probably using VPNs.

He's kinda killing MM for NA when he's online.

if sweaty admin team keeps banning players they don't like losing to eventually they'll run out of decent players and will be stuck playing with morons like nigerian and percival on their team

fishsticks said:
if sweaty admin team keeps banning players they don't like losing to eventually they'll run out of decent players and will be stuck playing with morons like nigerian and percival on their team
:roll:
Sure that's why they banned you

Percival said:
fishsticks said:
:roll:
Sure that's why they banned you
M9GeWqe.gif

ya i’m sure it’s the admins who are mentally disabled and not the one dude wasting 4+ hours a day creating accounts and getting free vpns to teamkill and troll in attempt to “destroy na mm” on a ded game because he got a 1 hour ban lol

Back
Top Bottom