[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

At the moment NA matchmaking is just rolling the dice and hoping the PPK/Lagstro duo is on your team so you get an easy stomp

duo queuing with the size of this community is absolutely abuseable, and since its 6s instead of 8s or even 7s just makes it worse

Zacty said:
At the moment NA matchmaking is just rolling the dice and hoping the PPK/Lagstro duo is on your team so you get an easy stomp

duo queuing with the size of this community is absolutely abuseable, and since its 6s instead of 8s or even 7s just makes it worse
YuKPO0z.png
just wait for more hidden mmr and it'll start balancing out more
#NAIsGratefulForWBMM #GiveNA7sPlease

DE 3 is kind of broken atm. There's no timer when you join and I think it's stuck on castellum as well? Not sure tho. After side swap, a player called SERVER joins the first team and doesn't spawn. It doesn't have any impact but seems a little weird

BlackTide said:
The other team was able to play with 7 for a couple of rounds?

n716a.jpg
We've done some code refactoring for whitelisting since last update which may be causing this. As far as I know it rarely happens however we'll try sort it out asap.

Mynes said:
BlackTide said:
The other team was able to play with 7 for a couple of rounds?

n716a.jpg
We've done some code refactoring for whitelisting since last update which may be causing this. As far as I know it rarely happens however we'll try sort it out asap.

It happens about twice a night in NA. Generally we just murder the man and cause him to leave or have an admin kick them.

Back
Top Bottom