[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

HKP said:
Condemned Bas said:
HKP said:
hey we just played an open map and had no inf
would be cool if u fixed your ****
wud be cool if u made ur own ****
Fixing broken stuff is more efficient than creating new one from the scratch.
But thanks for your smart and enlightening advise.

I dont mind having 4 cavs possible but one inf should be minimum on an open map. The one thing doesn't make the other unavailable.
But why didn’t you go inf then

I'm pretty sure I've read this entire thread but I didn't see any mention of being able to peek other people's profiles on the WBMM website. See everyone's K/D, team kills, wins/loses. Was that something that may be coming in the future? Or something only allowed between friends only?

Sparkygravity said:
I'm pretty sure I've read this entire thread but I didn't see any mention of being able to peek other people's profiles on the WBMM website. See everyone's K/D, team kills, wins/loses. Was that something that may be coming in the future? Or something only allowed between friends only?
Good suggestion. This is something we will most likely add in the next update.

ServeAndFolly said:
Is it possible for NA to have a different map pool than EU
At this point it is very unlikely to happen. We are going to keep the current map pool for both NA&EU, unless there is a really good reason not to.

Apollo~ said:
Would it be possible to make reports on people public (similar to mercs)? This should prevent admins from abusing their admin when they get upset or do not like the person :smile:

We are going to discuss it, I personally don't believe it's necessary.

One of my losses counted twice, is this normal?

VKwOtYs.png

The only reason to change rotation for NA is we like open maps a lot more than EU does and there are only 2 right now. All the other maps are great except for viking village where the fight happens in the exact same spot every time regardless of flag.

The reason to change maps for regions is based on tournaments. I know NA doesn't host many but there is one going now.

Current Tournaments Maps
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,383664.0.html - NA
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,383574.0.html - EU

Closed NA has Vendetta (ew, remains :razz:) & Tannenburg 
Open NA has Ruins, Frosty Battle

Also you only advertise one tournament on your website. Guess which side that one is. :wink:

Making separate map pools sounds like way too much of a hassle to implement for very little gain. Have a bigger map pool across the board if anything. Besides, the different map pools used in tournaments is not necessarily dictated by any real logic or preference afaik, the EU scene is just a bit ahead in terms of making/changing/using new competitive maps.

Ruthven said:
Making separate map pools sounds like way too much of a hassle to implement for very little gain. Have a bigger map pool across the board if anything. Besides, the different map pools used in tournaments is not necessarily dictated by any real logic or preference afaik, the EU scene is just a bit ahead in terms of making/changing/using new competitive maps.

The logic is simple. Not many randoms play in NA WBMM. Tournament players would probably like to play on maps they will soon battle on. EU is ahead because NA has been dead for years.

You do you it's a suggestions thread after all.

Calamity said:
Also you only advertise one tournament on your website. Guess which side that one is. :wink:

Well it’s a Scramble league and there are no free agents or roster addition so new players couldn’t join it anyways

Alyss players are welcome the entire tournament. A scramble tournament could do with advertising more than any other to be honest because it stands out to players that just want to play. Not that I’m arguing for it to be advertised.

We are more than happy to advertise all sorts of tournaments. It doesn't have to be argued. It is the tournament admins' interest to ask for it, though. :wink:

John7 said:
Allow people to see more players than just top 25 on leaderboards, or see their current position compared to other players around them
CarpeDiem said:
Sparkygravity said:
Good suggestion. This is something we will most likely add in the next update.

With that, a running average KDR/damage per match would be cool too.

I also notice that 'damage' is the same for Groupfighting stats as it is for Battle, but maybe that's already known.

Back
Top Bottom