[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

JL2gDo9.png

We're almost done...

The databases were reworked for each region and we are going to test it for the next few days. Each region is going to have a seperate database, all of them linked together so as to allow intercommunication (chatrooms & private messages) between them. Both NA and EU are going to have it's own leaderboards though. Expect a release date for North American serves very soon!

Yami has joined the developers team!

Yami is going to take care of all the stuff related to statistics, soon more of them should be coming. Big respect!

CarpeDiem said:
JL2gDo9.png

We're almost done...

The databases were reworked for each region and we are going to test it for the next few days. Each region is going to have a seperate database, all of them linked together so as to allow intercommunication (chatrooms & private messages) between them. Both NA and EU are going to have it's own leaderboards though. Expect a release date for North American serves very soon!

Yami has joined the developers team!

Yami is going to take care of all the stuff related to statistics, soon more of them should be coming. Big respect!
Helo yes I am good guy ty for ur service o7

Just gunna repost this, might help some new players !

Apollo~ said:
This might also helps some teams out who might be struggling with what gear to choose, it doesn't cover all the drops or even most of the equipment compositions but mainly covers the most used ones.

fLnRIsC.png
x7AyWbZ.png
h5XocIX.png
p6Kcy4y.png
r7Ilrv1.png

- I might of messed some stuff up, but most of it is still valid.
- On Swadia I have taken steel bolts its a personal preference (you can take a better shield or gloves)

Back
Top Bottom