[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Gibby Jr said:
release NA matchmaking

weird-stock-9.png

DarkLight said:
I know you have hosted your fair share of sizeable projects, like BCM, where if i remember correctly you did run against a wall (Taleworlds) and had to delay it for some time. Dont remember anyone moaning about that taking longer to start, though.

Yes and the only reason you knew about it was because someone leaked it to Matt and other contributors of the rumors thread. I never publicly announced a date or time frame. I fail to see how the two relate.

Calamity said:
DarkLight said:
I know you have hosted your fair share of sizeable projects, like BCM, where if i remember correctly you did run against a wall (Taleworlds) and had to delay it for some time. Dont remember anyone moaning about that taking longer to start, though.

Yes and the only reason you knew about it was because someone leaked it to Matt and other contributors of the rumors thread. I never publicly announced a date or time frame. I fail to see how the two relate.

What the heck

The fact that what we're doing is done for free, doesn't mean it should be done poorly and hopefully we'll never find ourselves using it as an excuse. Meanwhile - I encourage everyone to donate. We've already secured all the necessary server payments and are looking forward to promote matchmaking on a larger scale.

Lagstro said:
I'd suggest making little progress updates on features you set a time frame on, right after the full time frame has elapsed, as to keep your community from growing impatient and losing trust. I don't think it would be much trouble, and if it would, I'd do it for you. You'd just need to relay the basic info to me.
That's a good suggestion. I'll do my best to keep you updated with the progress in the future.

Calamity said:
Oh, I'm sorry.. did I get something wrong?
Yes. This is matchmaking topic.

Danate said:
Hi how to change my name?

I get bullied by bad players like Anubis and it’s annoying.

You no longer are allowed to change your nickname yourself. If you didn't break any rules in the past and have a good reason, then you can ask an admin to do that for you.

Hi, read the thread. I'm a NA player looking forward to MM. I know some people have been complaining about the wait. I'd just like to say thank you, Mynes and the other devs and moderators, you guys have put in a ton of work and effort on our behalf. I just wanted to let you know that I and many others really appreciate what you are doing...

Thanks

Sparkygravity said:
Hi, read the thread. I'm a NA player looking forward to MM. I know some people have been complaining about the wait. I'd just like to say thank you, Mynes and the other devs and moderators, you guys have put in a ton of work and effort on our behave. I just wanted to let you know that I and many others really appreciate what you are doing...

Thanks

What a true lad you are, sparky <3

Zealots said:
Sparkygravity said:
Hi, read the thread. I'm a NA player looking forward to MM. I know some people have been complaining about the wait. I'd just like to say thank you, Mynes and the other devs and moderators, you guys have put in a ton of work and effort on our behave. I just wanted to let you know that I and many others really appreciate what you are doing...

Thanks

Get off the forums GK swine.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Zealots said:
Sparkygravity said:

Thanks

Hi, Rob. I don't believe we've met.  :grin:

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Zealots said:
Sparkygravity said:

Thanks

Lets not forget your lovely time in GK :wink:

Back
Top Bottom