[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

KaneMaB said:
Deacon Barry said:
Because he reports people for being racist whilst spewing racist bile at people probably?
What I meant to say is that these people he insulted were saying the exact same things to him a few matches before that one. That's why I don't get the post.
What do you mean "exact same things"? Doesn't look like I'm the one who got warned for being racist. Also just funny like, tirtil starts the day of with saying "**** polaks always use wallhacks" and pointing fingers at me. Then as I kindly ask if those "turks ever shut the **** up" I'm getting reported for racial slur :lol:

I hope tirtil doesn't ban me from his own game now that I have posted this.

HKP said:
all turkish players seem to belive that the word turk is a racist slur for whatever reason, next time u call me a german I'm gonna throw reports for racist remarks around

Turk is a racist slur I was told? its the whole reason Menethil banned me :smile: :sad: :smile:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/986757308328234564/8A50EE033EB3816C7E60F9EEA7FC8393C545F98E/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/986757308328326487/B3FF2BCA0C684816D9DDCA058E315C5BB99C0DBB/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/993513763551949318/CC6349C9AED8CED8B1249AD234B58247887C6F6E/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/986757308328234564/8A50EE033EB3816C7E60F9EEA7FC8393C545F98E/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/992388073547926165/70ED5199FB3CAB540C92FD8AA45EEC4763806DB9/  Here, its written in logs, the date goes back to when error first started the turkish racism against me, and with the logs if needed and proven, it will show that my "Same reaction" is "later" than when Error started this fest.

It's interesting how he wants me to report him... looks like he's making these traps to report me since he knows I wouldn't have done such if he hadn't trigger me enough.Well job, you're looking great now to whole community Error.

joQvyHd.jpg

I mean there's no excuse for discriminating on either side; however, it's also very clear as to why the Turkish community has received a lot of hate; hate which clearly came from the Turkish community clearly making the EU scene less enjoyable, may that be insulting or purposely playing bad and not listening to what other people are saying. There's always two sides to a story, if anyone feels insulted in Warband chat there's a reason the mute button exists. For clarification, there shouldn't be insulting on either side.

Turk : a native or inhabitant of Turkey, or a person of Turkish descent.
OR
a member of any of the ancient central Asian peoples who spoke Turkic languages, including the Seljuks and Ottomans.

Tirtil said:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/992388073547926165/70ED5199FB3CAB540C92FD8AA45EEC4763806DB9/  Here, its written in logs, the date goes back to when error first started the turkish racism against me, and with the logs if needed and proven, it will show that my "Same reaction" is "later" than when Error started this fest.
Wrote this literally a round after you said "fkin polaks use wallhack" :lol: :lol: :lol: now from the screenshots you provided, one of them does contain a racial slur. I don't get why you would post all 5 of them, when clearly they only contain personal insults, nothing against the MM rules.

Also a question to you, any particular reason why you decided not to upload a screenshot of what you had said before I called you a stupid turk?

Tirtil said:
you do know that's all based on turks constantly insulting, trolling, spamming their language in chat in MM?
many people don't like the turkish MM players for a reason; they don't just randomly hate on them
none of this are any harsh insults and could be compared to you wishing other players to die to cancer and so on stop being a hyprocrite little ****, most of the time you start insulting and flaming your teammates, not the other way around

Imagine someone posting screenshots of the turkish players insulting people on servers - this thread would instandly get another 5 pages lol

CarpeDiem said:
I can't see any point in discussing it anymore, so please stop.
No "please" about it. Take this to PMs, or Steam, or Discord, or wherever.

You are free to criticize, but these little spats aren't ctitique. Don't let your petty MM dramas spill over into this thread. Report & move on like the adults you are.

why you guys have to insult someone like "retard turk, ****ing wallhacker polak etc" What does it gain to you other than being a racist in 2019. We need a clear rule about this I already told Mynes months ago when apollo called me a " retarded turk" for no reason and i banned him and mynes told me well we didnt put racism in the rules ... like we need to put something  like this in the rules.. If i were a main admin i would perma ban the first guy who writes something like that for any reason for any race. I feel sad for you and  I pity for all of you.
And people above Osiris and Alyss sorry but i am not gonna hold myself. Are you guys MORON? Why would we complain the phrase Turk? We complain when people say "****ing retard turks". This is serious so act serious.

HKP, not all the turks are insulting, tking. Most of us play normal and tryhard more than general people. there are sometimes a team with 5 turks which language you expect them to speak? ofc turkish. All this shıt on forum is just a biased opinion for me. there are more turkish players than any other country so you think turks are the one only "troll" believe me its not. Every nation have its own problemed players its just turkey has more players than other nations.

Personal advices:
Mynes i know you wanted to act more flexible about insulting rule but you need to step up end become more serious especially about racism.
Tirtil bro you are ruining your reputation, just chill a bit.
Apollo instead of writing here some bull**** lets meet in ts sometimes and i would love to explain to you why i banned you.

Note: i had free time...

Orion said:
Take this to PMs, or Steam, or Discord, or wherever.
Not saying this again, you all have had a couple of days to figure it out.

Side note, sounds like you guys do need a bit of clarification in your rules for what constitutes an insult or bigotry. Calling someone a Turk isn't necessarily racist, but it is bigoted if you mean it as an insult. People have as much control over their heritage as they do their skin color.

I'll also take this opportunity to remind you that insulting users based on their nationality is against the forum rules.
[quote author=Forum Rules]No derogatory or discriminatory remarks based on ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, nationality or gender. No hate propaganda, and no racism.[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom