[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Tournament's gonna be 8v8, matchmaking has atm constant 2-3 lobbys everyday from early to late hours.

Wanted to know if matchmaking will adapt to competitive current numbers and maybe ppl can discuss it here.

Charlini said:
Tournament's gonna be 8v8, matchmaking has atm constant 2-3 lobbys everyday from early to late hours.

Wanted to know if matchmaking will adapt to competitive current numbers and maybe ppl can discuss it here.
I agree, we should adapt to tourney format.

Please no. 6v6 is so much better for mm, leave 8v8 for your competitive trainings.
Beeing able to play match after match at prime time without waiting 25 mins in case you miss a queue is a huge plus. Currently there is usually at least 1 match going on from 13 pm gmt till 1 am. Making it 8v8 will probably reduce playable time to 15 - 23.

I prefer 8v8 so I'm glad about the tournament but 6v6 is much better for mm. I agree with this:

Volshen said:
Please no. 6v6 is so much better for mm, leave 8v8 for your competitive trainings.
Beeing able to play match after match at prime time without waiting 25 mins in case you miss a queue is a huge plus. Currently there is usually at least 1 match going on from 13 pm gmt till 1 am. Making it 8v8 will probably reduce playable time to 15 - 23.

plus 8v8 will be even more chaotic with random teams.

3rd week in a row where some players(French and Spanish afaik) get this kind of pings during different times through the evening
2a5bf9b70f4f02a8bfc5fb8966874535.jpg

Routing issues apparently, dont know much about this, any possible solution? Perhaps we can get info over provider/location of the servers to try and fix ourselves?

Charlini said:
3rd week in a row where some players(French and Spanish afaik) get this kind of pings during different times through the evening
2a5bf9b70f4f02a8bfc5fb8966874535.jpg

Routing issues apparently, dont know much about this, any possible solution? Perhaps we can get info over provider/location of the servers to try and fix ourselves?
Yeah, afaik Peter and some other frenchies also had alot of problems with this.

https://warbandmatchmaking.com/webmm/dist/img/roadmap.png

I like the 'challenge' option but won't people wintrade?

I still think the only thing that duel on WBMM needs to be good is for it to be like tournament rules duels, with the tunic being only gear and crushthrough weapons to be restricted. I'd still keep the other queue for 1h / 1k buy though.

Fietta said:
Scar said:
Surrendering should mean you forfeit all remaining rounds, so the other teams doesn't get "robbed" of the MMR though.

That's very true, there should probably be some form of incentive to keep playing, I.E If you surrender you'll lose more MMR etc.
Counting the remaining rounds as lost is fair enough

Back
Top Bottom