[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

So today I saw Bulat logging in onto the OC queue, meaning he is whitelisted. I also noticed that half of the whitelisted players don’t even play the game anymore. Apart from getting lucky picks once in a while to get top 5, is there a chance of me getting whitelisted aswell?

Yeah let’s add div C players to a “pro queue” and “div A queue”. The entire point of the queue will be gone if you add players that can barely hold their shields or play with 120 ping. ???

I’ve played with Ryotaink for months now and seen him improve rapidly, from a retard to an actual good player. If you start adding div C players (ridiculous), he should definitely get a spot aswell.

Don't really see the point of setting out a system of promotion and relegation if people are just going to be randomly whitelisted anyway. Also not sure why a player with over 100 ping has been whitelisted.

Creating a pro lobby might be a "solution" for the high tiered players, but for people like me who search comp lobbies in my skill range are getting disrupted by turks trolling or just not being good at the game. If we report them to the admins we are given the automatic response of: "We can't ban people for being bad at the game". The only way would be permabanning them or just give them a server where they can **** around and spam whatever their language is. People that comes to mind are Whyachi, Roonneyy, BYA_Hela, [QoP]Mary, Awl, Brownmilk, SamD, FhuffFhuff, Focus, Alex_Hogh, v2Quattro, xDD, Cladius and the list goes on, there's to many that I forgot many of them

Hey, there is something on my mind I want to discuss for a very long time.​
I checked the rules and I couldn't see such a rule preventing racism and kind, and thrashtalking. I mean they may be taken into account in provoking section though, still the rule has very limited use. I just don't want to argue with people calling me names such as "ape, monkey, f... turk" etc. I get that some players might be trolling on purpose and such but that doesn't give anyone the right to insult me if I've done nothing to you. When I play matchmaking I play serious, I don't troll nor teamhit intentionally. Sometimes I can make misplays as well, just as many of the players currently playing do. However, when I call someone trolling or intentionally teamhitting, I get to be the one to be insulted by him and his friends if on server.​
Normally, I'm not a short-tempered guy, you can ask around if you don't know me. But when someone decides to troll the match by either teamhitting me or playing solo or calling me nicknames just out of fun, I get furious as most of the people would normally do. Still I try to reason (and cooparate if they are trying solo going) with some of them, who I think reasonable. And with who I think unreasonable I respond them back with the same way they use; if they call me nicknames I call them with others if they teamhit me I hit them back etc. Next thing is that we both get warned. If I just decide to go spec and try not involve in any arguments, I get banned because of me being afk too long, while the trolling guy gets no punishments.​
Admins who witness such things doesn't do anything at all by the way, I won't point fingers on anybody. For some, I don't think they don't do anything because they don't care but I guess because of the loophole in the rules. One of the admins told me an insult towards my nationality (which I can't change, I'll always be a middle-eastern, Turkish dude even if I change my citizenship, won't I?) can be tolerated as it doesn't count as racism, are you kidding me? People who I don't have any acquaintances with can't just insult me or troll me and get away with it. But they do, and I have to be the one to fight back. When I do, I get to be the one to be punished instead of them.​
My suggestion is that just expand the rules generally or on provoking section, doing so admins can punish those guys accordingly. This way I won't have to insult people back. IG_BG had very rational rules about such things and server's admins were very successful about enforcing their power. People would think twice before trying to commit such a thing and even if they find the courage to do so, they would beg to be unbanned afterwards. I think we can have such rules on WBMM as well, what do you think?​
The relevant items I have spoken of are here:​
(1) Players should respect both the letter and the spirit of the rules.
(2) Provoking other players and admins is prohibited. That includes saying things like “this admin is so useless”, “this guy shouldn’t have admin”. If you are found provoking other players or admins, you will be warned and if you continue banned.​

Hey, there is something on my mind I want to discuss for a very long time.​
I checked the rules and I couldn't see such a rule preventing racism and kind, and thrashtalking. I mean they may be taken into account in provoking section though, still the rule has very limited use. I just don't want to argue with people calling me names such as "ape, monkey, f... turk" etc. I get that some players might be trolling on purpose and such but that doesn't give anyone the right to insult me if I've done nothing to you. When I play matchmaking I play serious, I don't troll nor teamhit intentionally. Sometimes I can make misplays as well, just as many of the players currently playing do. However, when I call someone trolling or intentionally teamhitting, I get to be the one to be insulted by him and his friends if on server.​
Normally, I'm not a short-tempered guy, you can ask around if you don't know me. But when someone decides to troll the match by either teamhitting me or playing solo or calling me nicknames just out of fun, I get furious as most of the people would normally do. Still I try to reason (and cooparate if they are trying solo going) with some of them, who I think reasonable. And with who I think unreasonable I respond them back with the same way they use; if they call me nicknames I call them with others if they teamhit me I hit them back etc. Next thing is that we both get warned. If I just decide to go spec and try not involve in any arguments, I get banned because of me being afk too long, while the trolling guy gets no punishments.​
Admins who witness such things doesn't do anything at all by the way, I won't point fingers on anybody. For some, I don't think they don't do anything because they don't care but I guess because of the loophole in the rules. One of the admins told me an insult towards my nationality (which I can't change, I'll always be a middle-eastern, Turkish dude even if I change my citizenship, won't I?) can be tolerated as it doesn't count as racism, are you kidding me? People who I don't have any acquaintances with can't just insult me or troll me and get away with it. But they do, and I have to be the one to fight back. When I do, I get to be the one to be punished instead of them.​
My suggestion is that just expand the rules generally or on provoking section, doing so admins can punish those guys accordingly. This way I won't have to insult people back. IG_BG had very rational rules about such things and server's admins were very successful about enforcing their power. People would think twice before trying to commit such a thing and even if they find the courage to do so, they would beg to be unbanned afterwards. I think we can have such rules on WBMM as well, what do you think?​
The relevant items I have spoken of are here:​

Honestly attacking someones nationality or ethnicity in-game should always be punished with a temporal ban at the very least, what does it matter if a large part of the bad players or trolls wich play WBMM are turks? It does not give you any right to be a racist twat.

Honestly attacking someones nationality or ethnicity in-game should always be punished with a temporal ban at the very least, what does it matter if a large part of the bad players or trolls wich play WBMM are turks? It does not give you any right to be a racist twat.

This; racism, discrimination and xenophobia should warrant a ban.

Your nickname: Adek
Server & Time (if possible): idk
A short description of the situation: racist on chat thats all
For how long were you banned?: perm
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?: racism multipe times
Why should we unban you?: i just want to get back and play some matchmaking ofc observe the rules
Last chance given with the restriction that you will be muted permanently.

Here's an example of someone being let off for being racist 'multiple times', and yet below, he stayed banned?

Your nickname: j4-
Server & Time (if possible): /
A short description of the situation: I dont know why i am banned
For how long were you banned?: still 5 days
Who banned you?: /
What rules did you break?: it says racism
Why should we unban you?: i dont remeber saying something racist
Yeah, no. The ban will remain.

Racism of any kind should be ban without appeal. Why would you even allow someone who makes a half-arsed unban appeal saying 'racist on chat that's all', which he done multiple times back into the game? It's the principle, he should've been permanently banned without appeal. I don't understand or comprehend how these decisions are made...

Last edited:
You are speaking without knowing facts like usual Fietta, Joshua was banned for spouting **** on the level of this sentence - "all jews deserve to die in the holocaust". I don't care if he believes this type of stuff or not but he sure loves talking about it. It doesn't belong on the platform.

the best way to prevent this kind of **** is to just permamute everyone and add a team internal chat on the WBMM site. maybe add an extra 30 sec. before the match starts so you can talk about drops there.

racist stuff is usually punished rather fast if people just report it and results in mutes/bans?
ape turk or monkey is not racist and shouldnt be banned lol if u cant handle bad words you're wrong on the internet real talk
in before i go on forums and cry because someone calls me german in game :unsure:

Last edited:
the best way to prevent this kind of **** is to just permamute everyone and add a team internal chat on the WBMM site. maybe add an extra 30 sec. before the match starts so you can talk about drops there.
Wont really work, I tried to explain to a guy he had to drop a long awlpike for a shield, he still didn’t do it. Those guys are just dumb

I mean it's always the same few guys crying about getting insulted and ****. I was called a nazi and so on several times and I didn't complain on the forums either. if you take stuff like that personal you should just not play multiplayer games.

Back
Top Bottom