[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

bullez

Knight at Arms
WBNWM&BWF&S
Best answers
In 3v3, one captain picks 1st and 3rd and the other picks 2nd and 4th.
Shouldn't it be 1st and 4th, and 2nd and 3rd together, or is there more to it than that?
Since the responsible person for this is away for an unknown period of time, we will keep it like it is for now.

I also have a bug where I got like 500 identical friend requests from an unnamed joker.
Sorry for that! Should be fixed now.

AULeonidas

Recruit
Best answers
I popped in out of the blue, Hello i am Leonidas, was just a suggestion of whether or not you developer/s were thinking about implementing a duel catagory that includes mmr system, i think it could be an interesting feature of the mod but whether its possible or not, its a well thought out idea.

bullez

Knight at Arms
WBNWM&BWF&S
Best answers
I popped in out of the blue, Hello i am Leonidas, was just a suggestion of whether or not you developer/s were thinking about implementing a duel catagory that includes mmr system, i think it could be an interesting feature of the mod but whether its possible or not, its a well thought out idea.
We had a duel category some ages ago. The problem was that for each duel we needed a separate server, which means if 10 people wanna duel, we need 5 servers. We decided to stop working on it since in EU we have already a famous, well running duel server. We could activate it for OC but I doubt there will be enough servers for it. And it would be a queue system, which means you cannot decide who you want to fight but the anonymous person in queue.