Darly

Regular
WB
Best answers
Apollo~ said:
Lancer Aethelwulf said:
Apollo~ said:
Champions 2.0 but with more idiots on the admin team lol
Considering that you were an admin as well in Champions, yep. It was full of retards, you fat. don't mess with ma bros aight
no idea who u are but if ur dad beats u with his sandal and laughs thats not my fault...
better to be "no name" to you than being fat as a whale

LaPache

Knight
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
Best answers
Lancer Aethelwulf said:
Apollo~ said:
Lancer Aethelwulf said:
Apollo~ said:
Considering that you were an admin as well in Champions, yep. It was full of retards, you fat. don't mess with ma bros aight
no idea who u are but if ur dad beats u with his sandal and laughs thats not my fault...
I didn't wanna say it but applying as an admin and acting like this at  the same time is a bit ironic.

theDonut

Squire
Best answers
Lancer Aethelwulf said:
Apollo~ said:
Lancer Aethelwulf said:
Apollo~ said:

:
Leave ma boi alone you meanie  :evil:

jon01

Regular
Best answers
Any chance of trying out a new map? I made a new one recently:

Name: Autumn

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q5sknb8pg6khwmq/scn_multi_scene_autumn.sco/file

Code:
0x00000001300389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b 
 outer_terrain_plain

jon01

Regular
Best answers
Azorekt said:
Looks like next map for archers  :facepalm:
Nah, it's fine. I hate going up against archers myself (whereas I love fighting infantry and cavalry) but playing against just two of them on MM is perfectly tolerable, compared to all the archer spam there was on IG and other servers.

The archer spots can provide some strategy for positioning on the map, if people play for flags, and it's fairly basic cover - nothing too treacherous.

KoA John

Duke
Best answers
Always worth it to at least try new maps. Very very few people are making them anymore

It might be fun!

Best answers
Its MM so i can understand if people go for random plays just for memes. It's not about taking those blind prefire shots either but in this situation its rather weird to me that anyone would go for that shot. If this was to happen in an actual match I'd call wallhack in ts for sure.

Apollo 🏹

Count
WB
Best answers
You bonobo's really think he would cheat then upload two highlights? Half of the shots where 'he cheated' were either due to luck (hs sometimes) or due to experience on the game which Samu does not lack otherwise he would not be in FT.

HKP said:
Its MM so i can understand if people go for random plays just for memes. It's not about taking those blind prefire shots either but in this situation its rather weird to me that anyone would go for that shot. If this was to happen in an actual match I'd call wallhack in ts for sure.
Yes ofc no one plays like they would in a normal match, but I don't think that's down to random plays for memes but due to the lack of skills of some teammates or just the trolling displayed by many players. Kinda ruins MM imo, maybe some admins could do something about that instead of 'sometimes' contributing towards it.

thanks for the shoutout fella! ~mercsscum (i havent played native for longer than mercs :wink:) u should be nicer to ur subscribers

Yes that new video is quite weird however, you do not show any footage from before it happend. How do we know that he already knew he was there and was waiting for him to peak and this opportunity came to kill him.

I assume the image below is from the start of the clip. It shows 2 arrows behind his current position which would make it likley that he knew where he was being shot from. From this i'd assume he would be willing to aim and hold it for him to peak or push up again. Or he could be cheating who knows?