[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

old layout is much better

75c342219b5a559225a55a56d7e41c31.png

Also did you get permission to use bannerlord beta sound files on matchmaking?

Have you guys considered putting a limit on duos or removing it from some forms, like groupfighting? You end up with extremely unbalanced matches because of the duo feature.

[GK]Wolf said:
SA has a pretty big community combining Brazil and Argentina, me and the community are currently playing on NA servers and the ping isnt the greatest, if you guys could launch a SA server im willing to help by donating a bit of money, thx for the time and attention, sincerely the SA players.
We currently consider setting up a SA part. Infos will follow soon.

Apollo~ said:
Also did you get permission to use bannerlord beta sound files on matchmaking?
gonna remove them

Flavberg said:
Have you guys considered putting a limit on duos or removing it from some forms, like groupfighting? You end up with extremely unbalanced matches because of the duo feature.
We did consider to change it but have not reached an agreement yet.

Is there some kind of bias going on atm within the admin team? some players for example:

b85987e90ee3dd773533422e7eaaa5e3.png

Get warnings for leaving matches/dodging while others get 48 - 72hr bans even if its their only offence or offence within a limited amount of time or done for a purpose without bad intentions to harm the platform i.e going to stream a warband final match :smile:. Or is there some official policy on only punishing people who you are not friends with etc...

Apollo~ said:
Is there some kind of bias going on atm within the admin team? some players for example:

Get warnings for leaving matches/dodging while others get 48 - 72hr bans even if its their only offence or offence within a limited amount of time or done for a purpose without bad intentions to harm the platform. Or is there some official policy on only punishing people who you are not friends with etc...

This ^^

Mythicc said:
Apollo~ said:

Get warnings for leaving matches/dodging while others get 48 - 72hr bans even if its their only offence or offence within a limited amount of time or done for a purpose without bad intentions to harm the platform. Or is there some official policy on only punishing people who you are not friends with etc...

This ^^
Thats caused by admins comming back from a longer break, sorry.

bullez said:
Mythicc said:
Apollo~ said:

This ^^

So, I was banned for 72hrs for leaving before the match even started after clicking ready on accident even after apologising and making it very clear I was leaving to go stream the final of YOUR tournament? Because the admins came back from a longer break? Not because a certain admin was salty as **** at me for someone I am friends with bullying them lol

Apollo~ said:
bullez said:
Mythicc said:
Apollo~ said:

This ^^

So, I was banned for 72hrs for leaving before the match even started after clicking ready on accident even after apologising and making it very clear I was leaving to go stream the final of YOUR tournament? Because the admins came back from a longer break? Not because a certain admin was salty as **** at me for someone I am friends with bullying them lol
I did never receive any message about this. This indeed does not sound fair but it is unchangeable now. Whats has been done cannot be made undone. Mistakes have been made.

Duo matchmaking is extremely broken in groupfight MM. In a team of three, high skilled nerds just pair up and destroy the balance of the match, people are actively avoiding playing it due to the extreme difference in KD and elo of both teams.

Donut The Donut said:
Duo matchmaking is extremely broken in groupfight MM. In a team of three, high skilled nerds just pair up and destroy the balance of the match, people are actively avoiding playing it due to the extreme difference in KD and elo of both teams.

u're not wrong

theDonut said:
We are of the fact that duo mm makes groupfight sometimes very broken. We still do not want to remove it yet because of the current 3v3 tournaments and the Nations Cup people want to train in duo. We will try to work around a bit and find an other solution for this problem.

Flavberg said:
Hey, would it be possible to add back the sounds for when a match starts after everyone's pressing accept and when one ends?
Sounds will be readded again with the next patch.

bullez said:
theDonut said:
We are of the fact that duo mm makes groupfight sometimes very broken. We still do not want to remove it yet because of the current 3v3 tournaments and the Nations Cup people want to train in duo. We will try to work around a bit and find an other solution for this problem.

Flavberg said:
Hey, would it be possible to add back the sounds for when a match starts after everyone's pressing accept and when one ends?
Sounds will be readded again with the next patch.

Okay thanks for answer <3

Back
Top Bottom