[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Condemned Bas said:
I meant to say
this shouldnt be possible. Jurgen just throws every **** round for every team he plays on, its just sad.
He should just get banned for trolling imo
sadly the list is very long and the admins dont really punish people
the longest ban ive seen for this kind of behavior is a 48 hours

Alyss said:
Is that the EU percival
source.gif

lol i run my PC 2nd time in few months, it got so hot the game crashed... some nerd already reported and so im banned. enjoy your video game lives. silly. pathetic.

Oneil just dodges every ****ing game he finds remotely difficult to win, here he is admiting he dodged from tonight:

f4c81521c57f98b42cf796928fd70d1b.png

Honestly whats the bloody point? Just play the game.

DarkLight said:
Oneil just dodges every **** game he finds remotely difficult to win, here he is admiting he dodged from tonight:

Oh **** off will you, ive dodged 2 games this season

And remotely difficult to win??? Ive played with **** teams before but ive NEVER seen unbalance like that. Utter joke

Shemaforash said:
can confirm oneil was dodging matches more than once to return quickly
DarkLight said:
Oneil just dodges every **** game he finds remotely difficult to win, here he is admiting he dodged from tonight:

Oneil has being punished for dodging, insulting and other forms of rule breaking now. Thanks for reporting but please make it on the website next time.

LaPache said:
Shemaforash said:
can confirm oneil was dodging matches more than once to return quickly
DarkLight said:

Oneil has being punished for dodging, insulting and other forms of rule breaking now. Thanks for reporting but please make it on the website next time.

Yeah I mean when the whole server is insulting you in polish and english but you make 1 fat joke back im the one thats insulting :grin:DD

Ive never actually met someone with a lower iq than lapache tbf

Back
Top Bottom