[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

ssalih said:
Guess we have a bigger problem than that. People already abusing surrender option by when they see they are losing they surrender before the round ends and both team gets 0 mmr and it keeps going till they find a match which they can win. These fake siralecks are doing it right now.

Got anything for me to look at? pm me on tw or steam or make a report on the website

ssalih said:
Guess we have a bigger problem than that. People already abusing surrender option by when they see they are losing they surrender before the round ends and both team gets 0 mmr and it keeps going till they find a match which they can win. These fake siralecks are doing it right now.
This will be worked on. Also as a note to the players dont this:

Abusing the surrender button results in a lenghty ban, don't do it.

When it is 8v8 you have a high chance to be in the same team with your friends which was the case for 2 matches in a row. They just needed 1 outsider vote. You can dodge the loss as a team consists of random players as well when people play it only for mmr. So yeah i would call it abuse lol.

Thanks to admin team for looking into it.

ssalih said:

shameful  :!:

Also make it so you can't surrender until after the first round of the 2nd set if possible, because then the game can actually be determined as a definite loss

bbdf5cb7a2b7b62b4bebcc5a1b182251.png1

noticia-marvels-spiderman-recrean-popular-meme-en-playstation-4.png

Charlini said:
The moment u surrender u should forfeit all rounds being played or to be played. at least 5-6 votes should be needed in 8v8 too.

This, not sure why Mynes would implement a surrender option that doesn't forfeit the rest of the rounds.

smöll suggestion: add a lil sound when all players have accepted, cause often it will take 3 tries before eveyone accetps the lobby and its kidna annoying to stare, but this is super minor

yeah it is a shame :sad: i played 1 6v6 and thats enough for me, 1 toxic or suicidal team mate is enough to ruin the game, at least 8v8 you can kind of cope with it (or maybe i just got lucky with teams on 8v8 :grin: )

6v6 looking pretty good tbh, prefer it to 8v8. Also love the MMR being greatly affected by own performance, that way I don't lose a crapton of elo if I get good frags but lose. Gj gj
_Osiris_ said:
yeah it is a shame :sad: i played 1 6v6 and thats enough for me, 1 toxic or suicidal team mate is enough to ruin the game, at least 8v8 you can kind of cope with it (or maybe i just got lucky with teams on 8v8 :grin: )

I've noticed this too though. One downside is that it seems more likely to experience large skill imbalances.

Back
Top Bottom