[WBL] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Nexoner said:
๖Kern said:
bf1985701f917ab8cc5e398acb68e692.gif
"kek"
I always coming into a rage because of noobs with auto-block from Mercenaries, especially when they are playing on Native servers and nobody ban them. It is easy to detect, because they blocks like a pro and moving like a handicapped.

Now just look at this archer-noobs, who have the same cheat with auto-aiming, but even can't hit the enemy. This is just few minutes of my playing this mod full of cheaters after the long time of stop, and I already don't want to continue.

If I were really interested in Mercenaries, maybe I will check the players, who joining Native tournaments, playing this mod in parallel, but actually I don't know how to do it.

I don't see anything suspicious in this video.

Nexoner said:
๖Kern said:
bf1985701f917ab8cc5e398acb68e692.gif
"kek"
I always coming into a rage because of noobs with auto-block from Mercenaries, especially when they are playing on Native servers and nobody ban them. It is easy to detect, because they blocks like a pro and moving like a handicapped.

Now just look at this archer-noobs, who have the same cheat with auto-aiming, but even can't hit the enemy. This is just few minutes of my playing this mod full of cheaters after the long time of stop, and I already don't want to continue.

If I were really interested in Mercenaries, maybe I will check the players, who joining Native tournaments, playing this mod in parallel, but actually I don't know how to do it.

You post 'evidence' of people that don't actually cheat after watching clear evidence of another player that is actually cheating in your own tournament and proceed to let him to play. ok...

I can make a long post responding to you Alecks but its pointless, I wrote 2-3 versions of disproving it but editing it properly ect is just not worth the time anymore.
I'll just write this.
The statistics you posted isnt enough to prove anything, there isnt enough information here to determine statistically that hes cheating nor is there enough transparency in how the data was collected. Playstyles in archery matters here, how often they play siege, even their builds in Mercs, many variables. 38 % accuracy for a top archer on siege is really low I'm actually shocked by this.

You're admitting to how similar the gameplay is before and after his ban. We'll wait and see how this all progresses, and my past with cheaters is aggressive free and anyone is welcome to look it up, I stand by it then as I stand by this now.
2 weeks of watching a player and the only proof is circumstantial and combines to less than 10 seconds of footage. Watch footage from his own perspective and make up your own opinions.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC98ousqtFAOSdhjNxsRfJFw/videos

My intention was to contest the "100 % certain he cheats" statement and with this I did.

@shema ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  dunno why thats relevant, that you had me kicked off the team? Because you were butthurt? Its ok I wasnt very invested, and chances are I'd have a higher chance of joining team Sweden than you do, and Im not even swedish.

@Nexoner, doesnt seem like hes cheating, would need more footage but it seemed normal to me.

I'll try to post an announcement concerning Anubis and Maximou together with MOSS usage tomorrow. As far as it seems, Anubis will be allowed to play if he agrees to use MOSS during every match. The same goes for Maximou. I'd like to end this discussion as it is.

Greedalicious said:
I can make a long post responding to you Alecks but its pointless, I wrote 2-3 versions of disproving it but editing it properly ect is just not worth the time anymore.
I'll just write this.
The statistics you posted isnt enough to prove anything, there isnt enough information here to determine statistically that hes cheating nor is there enough transparency in how the data was collected. Playstyles in archery matters here, how often they play siege, even their builds in Mercs, many variables. 38 % accuracy for a top archer on siege is really low I'm actually shocked by this.

You're admitting to how similar the gameplay is before and after his ban. We'll wait and see how this all progresses, and my past with cheaters is aggressive free and anyone is welcome to look it up, I stand by it then as I stand by this now.
2 weeks of watching a player and the only proof is circumstantial and combines to less than 10 seconds of footage. Watch footage from his own perspective and make up your own opinions.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC98ousqtFAOSdhjNxsRfJFw/videos

My intention was to contest the "100 % certain he cheats" statement and with this I did.

@shema ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  dunno why thats relevant, that you had me kicked off the team? Because you were butthurt? Its ok I wasnt very invested, and chances are I'd have a higher chance of joining team Sweden than you do, and Im not even swedish.

@Nexoner, doesnt seem like hes cheating, would need more footage but it seemed normal to me.
delet from team no tournament wins for u

Surkan said:
So you're going to let a confirmed cheater play? lmao almost as sad as people refusing to use anti-cheat

People only refuse to use MOSS and not anti-cheat in general.

As admin said, there will be an announcement regarding this coming up today.

Surkan said:
So you're going to let a confirmed cheater play? lmao almost as sad as people refusing to use anti-cheat

It's not confirmed. He's been given the benefit of the doubt, he has to use the anti-cheat. You're not educated on the specific topic (like most people such as Gibby), so you're blinded by only what's good instead of the serious complications which is why people are not wanting the anti-cheat. No one is against using anti-cheat, it's just MOSS and privacy.

You're complaining about people's integrity and intellectual property which is bizarre. All your comments are like 'I don't understand why people bla bla bla' with no justification on your sentiments. It's quite irritating that you're providing nothing but stupid ill-educated comments.

Fietta said:
Surkan said:

Its not confirmed. He's been given the benefit of the doubt, he has to use the anti-cheat. You're not educated on the specific topic (like most people like Gibby), so you're blinded by only what's good instead of the serious complications which is why people are not wanting the anti-cheat. No one is against using anti-cheat, it's just MOSS and privacy.

You're complaining about people's integrity and intellectual property which is bizarre. All your comments is 'I don't understand why people bla bla bla' with no justification on your sentiments. It's quite irritating that you're providing nothing but stupid ill-educated comments.

perhaps one day surkan and I will be able to match your mighty intellect

How can you confirm if someones cheating when theres no anti cheat software Fietta? Maximou downloaded and installed cheats - it is confirmed. Anubis was mentioned in a post of mercenary frank on his cheater Forum after being caught. And those gifs look weird af.

It's not confirmed that maximou installed cheats, that's a complete lie, what's confirmed is that he didn't know how to install them lmao. If there's no anti-cheat then it's extremely hard to catch cheaters. Anti-cheat isn't the problem, it's how the current method we have has extreme privacy issues.

EDIT: I'm currently researching the best way for encryption so it removes the security issue, however, the privacy issue will still persist.

Fietta said:
It's not confirmed that maximou installed cheats, that's a complete lie, what's confirmed is that he didn't know how to install them lmao. If there's no anti-cheat then it's extremely hard to catch cheaters. Anti-cheat isn't the problem, it's how the current method we have has extreme privacy issues.

EDIT: I'm currently researching the best way for encryption so it removes the security issue, however, the privacy issue will still persist.
Just don't tab out, f***ing simple.

Back
Top Bottom