[WBL] MOSS Anti-cheat

Users who are viewing this thread

Device said:
Eh, idc if its implemented or not, if it is it gives me an excuse to stop playing this game as im not a fan of it and if well stick to the norm then great.
Why not make a straw poll and let the community decide that way?

Because community will choose the easier path, i.e no measure against cheating. That's what people do.

I'd be very happy to record and upload the entirety of the matches I play, even though uploading is going to take me ages.
I'm not going to upload screenshots showing anything outside of my game, even if it's a blank, white wallpaper.

oh even if it captured another screen it doesn't matter at all
you will not get rid of cheaters if u refuse to stay tabbed in the 15 minutes while being benched

wtf

we can just continue to current path and let everyone cheat unless hes an idiot
how many cheater got found out? like 3? and most because they uploaded screens because they're **** morons like r1ch

the ones where people think they're cheating are told to record matches, they don't and everyone ignores it just because... ye why idk
literally nothing stopping anyone from downloading free hacks or pay 5 € atm because there is no programm to detect **** and the 5 screens referees request during a tournament are a joke anyway
half of the people that are told to screenshot do it wrong not including people or scoreboard or miss the message and can just turn it off?

this is a joke
what do you miss when u have to be tabbed in the game 15 mins while you're benched - nothing
i said you can use steam overlay to browse because you can literally logg out on everything and still browse it if you don't want people to see ur stuff e.g. youtube or google or whatever

what do you want to happen? get a system like VAC? taleworlds is not doing anything and it's not gonna happen in bannerlord either

i don't get it at all I'd gladly stay tabbed in if that makes sure noone is cheating lol
or maybe you're all using some cheats aswell and are afraid of being caught  :party: :party: :party:

Kawaii why are you being so aggressive about people and their integrity. You think it's normal to potentially give out information to the public? If you accidently go on facebook, how can you delete that screenshot? Your file will go corrupt and act as if you're cheating.

Fietta said:
Kawaii why are you being so aggressive about people and their integrity. You think it's normal to potentially give out information to the public? If you accidently go on facebook, how can you delete that screenshot? Your file will go corrupt and act as if you're cheating.
then u dont ****ing browse facebook for 15 mins`or wow we are living in 2k18 you use ur phone to browse ****

can you not handle that?

HKP said:
Fietta said:
then u dont **** browse facebook for 15 mins`or wow we are living in 2k18 you use ur phone to browse ****

can you not handle that?

Are you going to be more aggressive? If I were to be benched I'd normally do work, assignments etc. For every set you're bench it's an extra 15 minutes less I can do on my assignment. If my screenshots get leaked I'll get flagged for academic misconduct and fail my course. Anchor did say you can close warband and close the MOSS, but if your teammate drops (Just like Charlini in the finals of the WNL), I could easily tab in, now I'd have to reload the entire game.

Please start thinking about other options and consider other people.

Ciiges said:
BUT why should I run this program if I'm not even a cheating suspect?

everyone has the potential to cheat. The point of this anti-cheat is as a preventative measure to make cheating harder for everyone and to make it more likely that you are caught. If we only target certain people it is just the same witch-hunt as before, although with better verification at least.

You won't get an effective anti-cheat without rolling it out to a large portion of the community. Saying "why me" is incredibly self-centred.

Fietta said:
HKP said:
Fietta said:
then u dont **** browse facebook for 15 mins`or wow we are living in 2k18 you use ur phone to browse ****

can you not handle that?
Are you going to be more aggressive? If I were to be benched I'd normally do work, assignments etc. For every set you're bench it's an extra 15 minutes less I can do on my assignment. If my screenshots get leaked I'll get flagged for academic misconduct and fail my course. Anchor did say you can close warband and close the MOSS, but if your teammate drops (Just like Charlini in the finals of the WNL), I could easily tab in, now I'd have to reload the entire game.

as previously stated noone stops you from closing the game and the program do your work or whatever u have to do while you're playing games and can't do before and restart it if the next set starts
if someone drops out you can still relaunch it
how often does it happen that u drop in the start if the round?

HKP said:
Fietta said:
HKP said:
Fietta said:

can you not handle that?

as previously stated noone stops you from closing the game and the program do your work or whatever u have to do while you're playing games and can't do before and restart it if the next set starts

And did you also read the other part of my message about players dropping?

OurGloriousLeader said:
Ciiges said:
BUT why should I run this program if I'm not even a cheating suspect?

everyone has the potential to cheat. The point of this anti-cheat is as a preventative measure to make cheating harder for everyone and to make it more likely that you are caught. If we only target certain people it is just the same witch-hunt as before, although with better verification at least.

You won't get an effective anti-cheat without rolling it out to a large portion of the community. Saying "why me" is incredibly self-centred.

I guess you ignored the other part of my post where I said I record and upload my officials which is another form of anti-cheat, so I'm fine thanks.

You don't have to tell me how university works fietta, you're not that unique. Do the assignments before or after playing a match that lasts like an hour.

Fietta said:
Kiano said:
Jesus fietta, just do your assignments outside of playing warband.

Assignments don't take 3 minutes when you're at university, if I'm benched, I'd rather do something productive than sit there on my phone.

How long are you being benched for that you have enough time to do significant work on an assignment oO

Kiano said:
You don't have to tell me how university works fietta, you're not that unique. Do the assignments before or after playing a match that lasts like an hour.

Clearly you don't understand how university works. Why would I not spend more time doing my assignments before, after and during when I can? Why would I need to sit there and wait without doing anything productive? Matches last an hour and if I'm benched 2/4, then I can spend my time doing my assignments for 30 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom