B Fantasy [WB]The Sultan's Successors!

Users who are viewing this thread

please take  one helm from the  Pelponsian Mod and Put it  into the Hegemony ver.960 Mod  show me on a youtube video step by step how to put just a helm, 1 helm!!!!! from pelponsian into Hegemony... but its gotta be perfect so that a 5th grader could do it...I will pay you 60 dollors western union or however u want the money sent, I cant edit the one thing that make me have so much fun with mount and blade and i have already been waiting weeks im literally begging you to help me learn how to do this so i can help myself and stop being a nuisance to forums...the tutorials r way to complicated for what im asking, all i want again is to take a helm from Pelponesian mod and put it into the hegemony mod ver.960 im not trying to make a mod im not going to share my edited hegemony mod with anyone this is just for myself and I would really apreciate it if you could do this within 2 weeks from now, remember i will pay you!! 60 dllrs!!!

Ehm, no, I don't think I will. There's plenty of opportunity for you how to learn how to do it yourself in the Forge (module development part of this forum) and I won't make *another* tutorial about that. The only thing you need to download for that is the Item Editor and you need to have both those mods. That's it. You can find out quite easily how to do it yourself. Also, my thread is about my mod, you know. It's not a place where you can post hard-to-read job offers I'm not interested in. :neutral:

Also, it's best if you remove the mention of your e-mail address from the forum.

Hoplite247 said:
my email is [email protected] we can discuss how this will all work with my email thanks again.
Hoplite247 said:
please take  one helm from the  Pelponsian Mod and Put it  into the Hegemony ver.960 Mod  show me on a youtube video step by step how to put just a helm, 1 helm!!!!! from pelponsian into Hegemony... but its gotta be perfect so that a 5th grader could do it...I will pay you 60 dollors western union or however u want the money sent, I cant edit the one thing that make me have so much fun with mount and blade and i have already been waiting weeks im literally begging you to help me learn how to do this so i can help myself and stop being a nuisance to forums...the tutorials r way to complicated for what im asking, all i want again is to take a helm from Pelponesian mod and put it into the hegemony mod ver.960 im not trying to make a mod im not going to share my edited hegemony mod with anyone this is just for myself and I would really apreciate it if you could do this within 2 weeks from now, remember i will pay you!! 60 dllrs!!!

Lol  :lol:

Hey thx for the info I was wondering what item editor were you talkin about? I removed my email by the way but someone copyed it in their reply srry about that...thx for the info again

I hope you have enough clean underwear around, then.  Anyway, I've been a bit too busy with stuff at home the last few days to mod.

Haha, maybe it'd be possible to have that as an actual feature for an easter egg. :lol: That sentence confuses me. What I wanted to say that I might use it as an Easter egg in stead of as an actual feature.

You guys probably know the nice helmets the Vaegirs got in Warband;

I made some variations using bits and pieces from these helmets;

In the same way I also made some new weapons including picks on poles, Sovnya, a small hammer and a more modestly sized morning star. :smile:

No. >:[

Thanks for the support though, people. Just wanted to say that it is not dead at all, and I've made approximately 30-40~ish new helmets since my last posts in this thread. :lol:

McBeverage said:
Why?  Do you like putting stuff on other peoples' heads?

Kidding aside, sounds sweet.
I can't help it, it's an addiction. :O

Back
Top Bottom