B Fantasy [WB]The Sultan's Successors!

Users who are viewing this thread

In the late middle ages they did have match-lock muskits very slow to reload but the bang was good against moral.

P.S.The square small sheild that was near begining of the thread.

P.S.S. Why cant you make muskets optional?

One thing could we make our own castles in an area from preset castles ment to make us the most powerfull when we become king if possible. Also can you add a few options so we can have our own troop tree? I find it upseting how I cant have my own. It would be cool to have crossbow mounted horsmen with archers too and just tons of customazation options.

I realy want custom formations.

A square where your troops for in a certan way spearmen first folowed by infantry then archers and the cavalry are in the midle or runing around only harasing the enemy or waiting to ambush them when the fighting starts. Also guys that are ranged but cant shoot or throw as far as an archer is right behind the infantry. If bolts were more efective you could have a few lines of crsbowmen outside the square ready to shoot in vollys then run behind into safety.

With archers and horse archers suronding an enemy in square formation and shooting untill they run out of amo then they join the infantry (or cavalry) in the charge.

In the new mode this would be so totaly sick.

P.S. Sorry for the extra posts maby I should have added them into one but too late now.

You can still modify them together without a problem. :razz:

Muskets might not fit this mod at all, but I do hear he has plans for other niceties. Like greek fire-y things. If he/we can figure that out, that is.

I like the idea about your own trooptrees, but I'm not sure how to go about that or if it's even possible. (should be though.)

WarbandMaster76 said:
One thing could we make our own castles in an area from preset castles ment to make us the most powerfull when we become king if possible. Also can you add a few options so we can have our own troop tree? I find it upseting how I cant have my own. It would be cool to have crossbow mounted horsmen with archers too and just tons of customazation options.

Both of these might be possible, but hard, certainly hard, I can't guarantee anything. I'm certainly going to put formations in this mod, though I'm not sure about how and what yet. I had Foxyman's battalion scripts in the 1.011 version, and I'll probably try to port them over.

I'm pretty sure firearms will NOT be in, though, because they take away part of the feeling I intend for this mod and making them optional would be awkward at best and simply inconvenient and silly at worst as it might mean I'd need to make two different versions which I would very much rather not do. Firebombs like Greek fire or Naphta are probable, though, if indeed I can figure out how to make them work properly.

One other thing can you make each horse have a few varietys in color? I hate how the black horses are the worst in game and I love black horses. Well I just love horses but u know what I mean and it would help realism.

warband master are you aware of the modify button instead of triple posting you could have modified your first post

anyway back on topic, i can't be bothered to check through the entire topic so i'm gonna ask how is progress coming along

WarbandMaster76 said:
One other thing can you make each horse have a few varietys in color? I hate how the black horses are the worst in game and I love black horses. Well I just love horses but u know what I mean and it would help realism.
Oh, now THAT is a certainty. I've got way too bloody many different horse-textures, but I'm very likely to try and use them all. :lol: And I was planning to make black coursers.

shadowarcher said:
anyway back on topic, i can't be bothered to check through the entire topic so i'm gonna ask how is progress coming along
Haven't had very much time to mod this week, so progress has been quite slow. I've identified a few problems with some things, though.

WarbandMaster76 said:
Can you post any NEW photos? I would love to see some. Btw love the scale armor and the mail looks very good.
Yeah, soon. Possibly today or tomorrow even, but I've got other stuff to do first.

The exceeding arrow said:
We can has screenshot of world map yes?
The last one I posted (no idea on what page. :oops:) should still be relatively accurate because I didn't use the Map Editor much. Everything is still pretty flat, though. :razz:

Its would be nice if population went more by the land than just to be fair. I mean the saranids have a huge poulation but they are mostly desert. Where towns and citysare located should be more specific. Also the factionsin arid lands should be bigist as they would have the least amount of stuff so to compensate they are biger so they can get a little bit more to even things out. Enviornmental afects would rule. Tons of lore I would hope too.

I hope all nations wont m]be the same size its kinda dumn I feal. It would feal more real with more chalanges choises (for armor and wepons kingship and ect.) I want your own troop tree and advanced comands and formations.(A screen that comes up befor the batal stating what You have and They have would be nice alowing you to just set things up)

P.S. Black Coursers would be awsome. There are cattle herds why not horse herds they were vitle for war. Also horses should fetch a higher price at markets than cattle the horse herd would have a listing of the horses in it you could also roam around and see your horse herd when you meat it? I would also be nice to have the horses in the heard not have sadles and armor on. lol I hope this is posible it would be nice to have this thing ot jump al over when I type. I HATE HOW IT DOES THAT!!!!!!!

finplayer said:
just add battle formations and tell me when mod is avialable for download and i download it right away :smile:
for single or multiplayer? :razz: I'm certainly planing to re-add formations like Foxyman's battalion for single player, and possibly some stuff to encourage multi-players to band together as well.

WarbandMaster76 said:
I hope all nations wont m]be the same size its kinda dumn I feal.
  They won't be, no. I've already got about four size categories. :razz:

I have another idea Mercanary Horse Archers. In MBW you dont have mercanary horse archers wich would complement the nords perfectly mabey.

P.S.It would complement the scarecens well too they should have horse archers.

There are no Nords and there are no Saracens. :razz: And there will be multiple types of horse archers, a few of which are indeed mercenary. Also, I'm now gonna work on a bit more robust horse for the Coalition (though I already have massive amounts of horses. :???:)

Is there one that is like the Chin Empire? Or eastern Europe (cant spell it) Crusaders I think Right? I am sorry just to lazy to go back threw the whole thread. A small emergent tribal African nation would be cool. (with wep and armour should be best at javelins and bows. Sling shot would be cool not the one where u shoot the actual sling.

P.S. Any new pics?

mighacavpanoply.jpg
is what Mighadyan horsemen will have a good chance of wearing.

Back
Top Bottom