B Fantasy [WB]The Sultan's Successors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, I've certainly done something, but there were a lot of things I did wrong; a lot of unfinished ends in the old bit.

Anyway; a minor and unimportant screenie:
The banner will be replaced and there are a lot of things which still need finishing even in this screenie so this is not representative of the final 'product.' :razz: I liked it anyway, so I thought I'd post.

My reasoning for and against WB....

Have you already bought it?  If so, then the arguments is simply: Which one will YOU play most / prefer to play?
After all, you are making the mod for fun, for yourself, as much as for any other reason.

If you've not bought it, then the arguments are more along these lines....
does M&B python allow you to do what you want // does WB modding system allow you to do what you want?
how much frustration will you experience with the 2 various modding systems AND is this frustration likely to kill your enjoyment of making your mod?
Are you going to get other people to help you, and if so do they all have the system you choose to use?

Yes, I've got Warband, and well, it always feels odd to have to switch between playing Warband and then playing 1.011 in order to test my changes. I'm definitely making it for Warband. Cheers. :smile:

Apologies for the late reply, though.

Slowly. It's boring work. :sad:

I thought of perhaps omitting a few faction for the first releases, but I'm going to have to think about that some more, first.

Anyway; would something called "....breaker" be better for a warhammer or for an axe?

Depends on what it's supposed to break. :wink: If it's supposed to break skulls like egg shells then I'd go for a mace/hammer. If you want to break shields, it would be an axe.

If you want to break spells it'd be a dwemer shield. :razz:

Also; yay, I've finally been able to to make a 'clean' build. :grin: That means it compiled without errors. Technically, it should be playable. But, that'd make for a rather bland map, multiple factions having no troops yet, some factions having no bases yet, yada yada.

It's progress; but it's not finished.

Also; here's a picture of a sword:
Don't mind the armour/helmet combination and the looter is entirely native.

Nice necro indeed, saves me from double-posting. :grin: I'd been planning to make a screen with multiple things I thought I finished, but I forgot a few things, did a few things wrong, and now I get an error I shouldn't get. All solvable, but it could take a while. And I'm busy translating something completely irrelevant to this which also takes time.

Skorpa said:
hope you get this mod to work :razz:
I will. :wink:

Also; thanks for the support.

There's still a lot left to do; in porting stuff, improving things I had, working on ideas, making new things etc. And there's 20 factions including a few knightly ones, a few Russian-like ones, a few Mongol-like ones, a somewhat Barbarian and a somewhat Roman one and mainly Middle-Eastern-like factions. :razz: It's a bit hard to explain all of them without writing a huge post and I'm somewhat too tired for that at the moment; I might do that later.

Back
Top Bottom