MP Apocalypse [WB] ZOMBIEEE (Invasion) We Need Your Advice

Remove fog until its chooseable

• Yes

Votes: 267 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 156 36.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Extremely happy, euphoric even, to see this mod awaken. Props! Did you notice this post I made a while ago?

HannesFury said:
Ah, this is one of those mod that inspired me to start working on mods, but never really got to it. Like me and others have said before, it has alot of potential, despite being quite rough in the edges, for instance in regards to equipment balance and features.

A few things that would be in my to-do list:

1. • Specific weapon corresponds with realistic ammo capacity,
2. • "Burst fire" soundbits are taken out (it does not correpond to actual functionality)
3. • Having right mouse aim, and left mouse fire (it's been done before).
4. • Adding tier one weapons with automatic capability (limited of course).

5. • Sensibility in regards to weapon damage and respective caliber and weapon
- equipment cost often seems rather unjustified, especially with melee weapons.

LIGHTING ◘ Some maps are strangely shaded / lighted, and produce a weird sense of blindness. Warband is highly capable of some very atmospheric and mellow dark environments if you add the right lighting props. See "Hunt Mod". It seems the developers have instead colored the ground into some dark shade of deep blue, while adding a kind of dimmed sky. What's being missed out are sparse sources of light, as such produced from gunfire, street lamps, torches and flashlights.

These are just a few things of those that have come to mind over the course of playing this with friends on and off about half a year ago.

As somewhat of an arms and weapons enthusiast,  these are things about gameplay and immersion that stuck out the most to me. Feel free to share your ideas about these individual points of interest that came to my mind. Would love to contribute with something if I could, whether it be research, help in balancing, voice acting, etc! Thank you once again for resuming this project, excited to see how far we can take the existing potential and improve upon it for an even much better ZOMBIEEE! experience.

Thank you in advance, Hannes. We noted your opinions and with that, we will have an autofire system at some point.

Black Suit (View in 3D)

o39r.png
85B77EFC9CE7213FB5F484C956E9477B08CFE0EE

On that note, the bear force II source code has been made public a while ago. I'm sure there's some gems in there you could possibly use.

Force jump could make an excellent jockey from L4D  :eek:

forexjammer said:
will you add autofire function like bearforce 2 has?
Elduar said:
On that note, the bear force II source code has been made public a while ago. I'm sure there's some gems in there you could possibly use.

Force jump could make an excellent jockey from L4D  :eek:
I hope,we will try to add the autofire from the Bearforce 2 OSP. I dont think we can add forcejumping for bots but certanliy it would be great  :smile:

Wow nice, I didn't know there was the english version I can't read the turk version D: very awesome mod

That's a lovely police uniform! Also, personally I think the suit maybe should have a tie/bowtie because just a suit and shirt looks a bit dull.

Today I started to re-order the waves. I need some advices. Please let me now what kind of zombies and in which wave do you want them ?

Example waves:
invader1:
challange1:
invader2:
boss1:
invader3:
challange2:
invader4:
boss2:

or only 1 wave and zombie type. Dont forget the boss minions if you want to help. Thanks to all people who supported us!

Hey glad to see this mod alive, I remember playing this months ago and everyone had fun and some got badly hooked. There may be many zombie mods but this one is done well, keep up the good job. As for waves, the ones used so far worked well, if you can expand them without breaking the existing structure it'd be great.

nemeruis said:
Today I started to re-order the waves. I need some advices. Please let me now what kind of zombies and in which wave do you want them ?

Example waves:
invader1:
challange1:
invader2:
boss1:
invader3:
challange2:
invader4:
boss2:

or only 1 wave and zombie type. Dont forget the boss minions if you want to help. Thanks to all people who supported us!
Krafter said:
Hey glad to see this mod alive, I remember playing this months ago and everyone had fun and some got badly hooked. There may be many zombie mods but this one is done well, keep up the good job. As for waves, the ones used so far worked well, if you can expand them without breaking the existing structure it'd be great.
Thank you
First of all I will change it to 37 waves. After that I will add varieties to zombies like spitters. I wont break the structure  :smile:

How is work progresing ?
Is there anyone who can host server on current version? There are still plenty gamers willing to play this mod.

Back
Top Bottom