MP Apocalypse [WB] ZOMBIEEE (Invasion) We Need Your Advice

Remove fog until its chooseable

• Yes

Votes: 267 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 156 36.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

If this mod isn't dead ( :oops: ) will someone tell me how to make single player work (if possible) and how to play on multiplayer because all the zombies are sitting around and I never spawn, or just tell me what i'm supposed to do to set up my own server.

tdef said:
If this mod isn't dead ( :oops: ) will someone tell me how to make single player work (if possible) and how to play on multiplayer because all the zombies are sitting around and I never spawn, or just tell me what i'm supposed to do to set up my own server.

Would be awesome if you set up a server.

Wulfric said:
tdef said:

Would be awesome if you set up a server.
I can't set up a dedicated but I would run one whenever it play it but I haven't been able to play it.

i download this mode bot i cant find servers i find one for v1.130 i heve 1.157 i download the 1.130 v and  and now i cant find even this server :S so someone can help me? someone play this mod? i see him on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tat0NGa1mYE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQcS2sPhYEg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzgZuYv3Iw8

Hello,
There are very good zombie mods on development but I have some free time and planing to add some new things you wanted.

made 2 new models. Bags will be be for deployable ammo , health and barricades.

huge images
B8CC8B8E13922A7C2471DBAB778C7482C712C4F2
7F94C89766883AC8AA474D43B013E036DB4DE081
models

Combat bag

Shirt and pants (View in 3D)

Shirtypanties , birkaç editleme yaptım

combat bag (View in 3D)

Changelog for next version

• Ammo-box system will be revised. You will have the ability of dropping bags to ground for people to recharge their ammo.
    • There will be a "break" time between waves.
      • Fix for AI to not strike the barricades.
      • Chopping heads.
        • Mod will be ported over to 1.153, for WSE.
        • Police uniforms will be done.
          • Spitter will be brought into mod.
          • Though zombie will be modified.

3DEA83C25FCF52A6CEA84F500C097E91D5D197E2
54B0E7D9F06899056242925D57099F087FB7C96E

I'd like to release 0.5  with new models and maps soon. After that we are going to work on persistent modding for a long time.

Changelog for next version

-Ammo-box system will be revised. You will have the ability of dropping bags to ground for people to recharge their ammo.
-There will be a "break" time between waves.
-Fix for AI to not strike the barricades.
-Chopping heads.
-Mod will be ported over to 1.153, for WSE.
-Police uniforms will be remodeled.
-Spitter from L4D2 will be brought into mod.
-Though zombie will be modified.

lol wall-e
93FB3E51F1FC94F57321B327295F1E23EB90B44E

nemeruis said:
3DEA83C25FCF52A6CEA84F500C097E91D5D197E2
54B0E7D9F06899056242925D57099F087FB7C96E

I'd like to release 0.5  with new models and maps soon. After that we are going to work on persistent modding for a long time.
Amazing! I really loved this mod when the first versions were released. It was a huge shame that the development stopped back then. Thanks for bringing this back. :smile:

Belendor said:
  • Spitter from L4D2 will be brought into mod.
  • Though zombie will be modified.

Surely you cant just bring in a spitter from L4D? Not only is it illegal - its against tw policy for you to share any links which allow the download of copyrighted material - even if you are "modifying it". I would imagine a tw moderator will remove your upload link as soon as it is posted. The only game which has made their assets freely available for modders to use is the witcher.

I meant the concept. All making of spitter will be done by us, includes the modelling to integration with codes. Edited the post by the way.

Back
Top Bottom