MP Apocalypse [WB] ZOMBIEEE (Invasion) We Need Your Advice

Remove fog until its chooseable

• Yes

Votes: 267 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 156 36.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Excellent mod! I totally agree about full auto, it would bring the mod to a different level.
I also think some of the tarmac roads are super dark, while the rest of a map is more bright.

Had alot of fun playing this with a couple of fellow Fenris Clan members yester'eve, well made outfits and everything.
Would it be possible to show how many rounds there are in each gun, in the buying menu?

and (thirdly), shouldn't the fireman's axe e.g. be much slower and with greater dmg, while baseball bat is alot faster instead?
Cheers, I'll be looking out for this development!

You should change Lumberjack's Axe from polearm to two-handed or at least remove the stab option.

Too bad, I gues we will have to wait then for the new module sytem. Are you guys considering a classical Zombie mode though? The link I provided earlier had some interesting code which could help you with this I think.

Artizan said:
so if it is working there is no reason it is dead. it wasnt working for 1.150, so they fixed the issues in 1.152.
He means because before the patches, updates were once a week or so, now they have died down in number. Regardless, if you're still working on the mod, it means that it isn't dead.

A 2d picture for the shotgun killing symbol will be ready tomorrow.

I am coloring it at the moment and It's finished to 35%.

Here the shape of the gun: Click

Here the shotgun with some details: Click

Edit: I do this just for fun  :mrgreen:

Awesome_Jano said:
I have a server up if anyone wanna join called Community_Zombie_Server

Some people joined already and its all on 1.152

Your server has hella high ping, where are the other servers at? :'(

Back
Top Bottom