Ah, this is one of those mod that inspired me to start working on mods, but never really got to it. Like me and others have said before, it has alot of potential, despite being quite rough in the edges, for instance in regards to equipment balance and features.
A few things that would be in my to-do list:
1. • Specific weapon corresponds with realistic ammo capacity,
2. • "Burst fire" soundbits are taken out (it does not correpond to actual functionality)
3. • Having right mouse aim, and left mouse fire (it's been done before).
4. • Adding tier one weapons with automatic capability (limited of course).
5. • Sensibility in regards to weapon damage and respective caliber and weapon
- equipment cost often seems rather unjustified, especially with melee weapons.
LIGHTING ◘ Some maps are strangely shaded / lighted, and produce a weird sense of blindness. Warband is highly capable of some very atmospheric and mellow dark environments if you add the right lighting props. See "Hunt Mod". It seems the developers have instead colored the ground into some dark shade of deep blue, while adding a kind of dimmed sky. What's being missed out are sparse sources of light, as such produced from gunfire, street lamps, torches and flashlights.
These are just a few things of those that have come to mind over the course of playing this with friends on and off about half a year ago.