SP Modern [WB] WW II China War of Elders V3.37

Users who are viewing this thread

MOD features: mainly rich in heavy weapons, in the current version you can experience including individual weapons (pistols, bolting rifles, shotguns, semi-automatic rifles, submachine guns, sniper rifles, light machine guns, flamethrowers) , grenade, etc.), throwing weapons (grenade, anti-tank grenade, burning bottles), supporting weapons (heavy machine guns, mortars, air defense high-altitude machine guns, anti-tank guns), support orders (rocket guns, long-range artillery), vehicles ( Transport vehicles, armored vehicles, horses, tanks, aircraft, aircraft carriers, destroyers, submarines). Of course, while enriching the weapon type and model, I also added a lot of novel features, such as mechanical aiming, tactical action (walking, squatting), opening mirror, formation command, stronghold mode, and so on. Then, players not only want to experience the battlefield, but also need the big map function to add a lot of creative functions of 16th, such as custom arms, reward soldiers, etc., but also joined the armed soldiers function, of course, the official system, and diplomatic functions. Players can think of armed soldiers like the Chinese battlefield in World War II (currently only armed workers) to realize the dream of players in a unified world. There are 21 current camps, including all local warlords and regions in China, as well as overseas forces related to the Far East.

The current producer is only one of me. It has been released in China and is working hard to make models to ensure that the copyright is qualified. However, this is too difficult and I hope to find a collaborator.

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

WOW! This came out of nowhere, it's always cool to see the Chinese, Russian, and various other communities drop their mods and provide translations.

WWII China Battlefield was probably the best mod for the original Mount and Blade, at the least the most mechanically impressive. Unfortunately this mod was never ported over to Warband outside of multiplayer, so I'm glad to see that it at long last has a successor. The Warlord Era, Civil War, and Second Sino-Japanese War are probably some of my favorite historic conflicts to read of. It's really the ideal setting for a Second World War Mount and Blade mod; you've got modern warfare and all the cool new features that brings, but you've also got the classic spear and sword melee combat which has always been M&B's bread and butter.

Any idea when this translated and "copyright friendly" version will be released? Will there be multiplayer? I look forward to having the Dao and Katana clash once more in Warband!

zhanchao8862 said:
The MOD has been first released in China, and we are preparing to publish to the International.

China Forum. http://bbs.mountblade.cn

Expecting together!

I looked at the thread in the Chinese forum and it looks really impressive! All the best to you!

errr has anyone else noticed that this mod was temporarily on steam and now has dissapeared and gone from my computer HELP

Lord potato said:
errr has anyone else noticed that this mod was temporarily on steam and now has dissapeared and gone from my computer HELP

Same.  I know they have a website but I don't see a download link on it :/

Back
Top Bottom