MP Modern [WB] World War 3 : The Phoenix [Release Date : 16.09.2012]

Users who are viewing this thread

Heelllo
I'm administrtor Dzikie Pola (Polish site : With Fire and Sword) and others mods for products TaleWrodls.
I send mod to own server, Link, you can download mod (FREE Download).
And yesterday, I was write news about your mod. I invited the players to play today at 20:00  (PM 08:00). (GMT +1).
I Hope we see you in the game.

Greetings from Poland.

I will to try it yet !

I make a banner  :mrgreen:

banwwi10.png

Wismar said:
Why so many unions?! If you look at the current development and public opinion in Europe there's an anti-EU movement growing but that doesn't mean we can't cooperate. I'd suggest you rename the EU to 'European Allies'.
Its just a mod.Dont think about that too much , just enjoy  :neutral:

Since It's no longer under development , there is no need for that. Maybe I can port some of the good stuff from this mod and re-create WW3 for Bannerlord.

Lol, that feel when you had same idea, but started work too late. (but I had other factions in my plan - USA, European Union, Russia, China, Turkey and North Korea+ some very small factions).
Can help with storyline and single player

Hey, are you still working on this mod? If so I would be glad to help, add [ANV] Down Syndrome Grizzly on steam and we can talk. I know how to make maps, texture, how to use the module system, create troops, weapons. Ect...

Unfortunately, no. I'm no longer working on this mod. As I stated above, I might think using some models to re-create it in Bannerlord. Thanks a lot for your support

Back
Top Bottom