MP Modern [WB] World War 3 : The Phoenix [Release Date : 16.09.2012]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey Guys i have a following Problem my Warband crashes if i use cheat "find item"
system writes:
Couldn´t load "Textures\aa12_mag.dds"
how can i fix it?
Help me please
And sorry for my bad English.

Hello!
Thanks for quick answer.
I have re downloaded it today(your post from 06 October)
but it no helps. And i can't find this dds in my Textures folder(file does not exist)
Can  you check it please.
Maybe can everyone upload this files?
Thank you

PS: I have it!
Man takes a Copy from another file in self folder and rename it to searching file and its works!

What about the South American Union?

Why the heck people always exclude south america from games? always US US US US, sometimes Europe, Middle East, but they never make it on South America or especially Brazil, the biggest country in there.

If you look the project's first plans you will see we had planned to add South American Union too but after [SP] project's dead I take the flag and made the mod on my own.I had limited nation slot so I decided this nations.Its just a mod , enjoy it.

Modun bayaa iyi olmus indirmistim fakat server bulamayinca yer sikintisindan dolayi geri silmistim. Server acildigi zaman haber verirsen sevinirim. Ayrica modelleme isine yeni girdim. Kendimi gelistirmek istiyorum. Modellemeci olarak mod ekibine beni ekleyebilirmisin?

SkyglitchTheSipahi said:
Modun bayaa iyi olmus indirmistim fakat server bulamayinca yer sikintisindan dolayi geri silmistim. Server acildigi zaman haber verirsen sevinirim. Ayrica modelleme isine yeni girdim. Kendimi gelistirmek istiyorum. Modellemeci olarak mod ekibine beni ekleyebilirmisin?
Its the English Topic of the mod.You can click here for Turkish topic.
Bu ingilizce konu , buraya türkçe yazı yazamazsın.Öteki saçmalamanı ise dikkate almıyorum şimdilik.

UPDATE
Hello all
As you know I wasnt be able to make changes in the mod.But here I am with a new little patch.So lets get the news ;
-New Loading Screen and Menu
-New Background music
-Fixed bots , now they aren't spawn like medieval units
-Fixed some rifle sounds
-Fixed some little problems on the maps

We have a  Online server right now  "TR_World_War_3" - I hope nothing goes wrong.
Menu and Loading Screenshots
B0CGS.jpg
Iuh_u.jpg
Download

I get constantly kicked from the server!

EDIT: You can re-think the classes of some factions. Making more classes and fewer armor choice. Also, not all classes can be avaliable at start. This will keep players interested since they will want to explore new class possibilities. Let's take the U.S:

1) Special Ops-> Access to Snipers, No Anti-Tanks/Bazookas, Sniper Armor, Black Armor, Wide Choice of Combat Knives and Grenades, Throwing Knives, Modern Sniper Crossbows and other types of unique weapons. Best unit but very expensive even starting armor, more expensive than assault infantry. (Can't afford equipment with 1000 cash, something like 8000-9000)

2) Assault Infantry->Best Armor and Helmet in Faction, Best Assault Rifles, Mid Choice of Combat Knives and Grenades, Choice of Anti-Tank/Bazooka as main weapon, No pistols
Assault infantry is fairly expenisve, again and cannot be obtained since the start(Can't afford equipment with 1000 cash, something like 4000-5000)

3) Special Agent->Armor includes light Uniform and Bulletproof Vest from Lifeless. Melee uses Electroshock and few range of Knives. Full-Range of pistols, including Electroshock ones, has also Mossberg 500(shotgun), M16 A1 and M16 A2, and 1 variation of Military Sniper. Light, All around unit. Represents members of agencies like FBI,DHS,NSA and CIA.
Special Agent also starts with 4 Swat Bots he can command like SP.(Can't afford equipment with 1000 cash, something like 2000-3000 for starting equipment)

4) Recruit(looks like Scout from:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,219535.msg5257450.html#msg5257450)-->Has Wide Range of Pistols, Mid-Range of Combat Knives, and Automatic Guns like HK models. Medium Armor. Can afford since start. Equipment costs like 500-600 cash.

5) Deputy Sheriff->Just Sheriff equipment from Lifeless. Very light and fast. Has SW 500 Pistol, Has Remington 700, Mossberg 930 and M14 Sniper. Uses a variety of tools as melee weapons like Woodcutter Axes, Shovels, Pitchforks, Pipes etc. Deputy Sheriff is the Best Melee. Free Starting equipment.

Not by players no. Neither by ping. My country is close to Turkey.  :wink:

P.S. Check my new suggestion. Also, why don't you try to exchange with The Reckogning. Especially the Environment at The Reckogning is good, it is based on Graphical Enhancement. Your environment is too green + lava is out of place. You may want to add some North American Rural Landscape maps, the Reckogning has plenty of them and they look good. Also, Runied Towns would fit. It's WW3. Prague can't be that immaculate.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Not by players no. Neither by ping. My country is close to Turkey.  :wink:
Okay then , I will contact with the owner of the server and ask him the problem
ThaneWulfgharn said:
P.S. Check my new suggestion. Also, why don't you try to exchange with The Reckogning. Especially the Environment at The Reckogning is good, it is based on Graphical Enhancement. Your environment is too green + lava is out of place. You may want to add some North American Rural Landscape maps, the Reckogning has plenty of them and they look good. Also, Runied Towns would fit. It's WW3. Prague can't be that immaculate.
That mode made by only a one guy so of course It has some problems , thanks for the advice I'll consider them

Back
Top Bottom