SP Native [WB] With Blood and War 0.26

Users who are viewing this thread

Adrianus12

Recruit
Hello! This is my first mod and is in develop, and well... the development is going to be slow because I do not use the module system very well and I'm creating the mod, especially with the morghs and although really (to me) I like this modifying the mod.

Little Description: After some calradia nations joined, as the union of Praven and Veluca mainly, the 2nd calradico empire united, and the only zone that did not conquer was to the Vaegirs and Sultanato Sarranid that could last. But after 18 years of union, the 2nd Calradico Empire, again divided by internal affairs and now, calradia, is again unprotected.

- Some Features -

1. New Units
2. Name of Factions changed
3. Name of Characters changed (8%)
4. Some Name of Cities Changed
6. New Weapons (13%)
7. ETC

- Planned -

More Units
More Weapons
New Cities
Some Changes in the Character Creation menu.
And much More!

Totenkopf900 said:
I recommend learning how to use the module system, it's not that hard and will save you a lot of head pain in the future.
I'm  spanish and i learned about some features of the Module System, but i don't undertand, why don't detect the changes of the morghs. Well i'm go to read more about that, and with me of leader... well Thanks for your Attention!

kalarhan said:
Adrianus12 said:
Module System, but i don't undertand, why don't detect the changes of the morghs.

Use Morgh's with .py files (not the . txt) until you get comfortable to work without it
Oh, the fail is than the ancient saved changes... as dissapeared XD. Well, i'm go to try to make another attemp to build this mod. If any want to help, is welcome!

Back
Top Bottom