SP Native [WB](WIP) Warband Improved

Users who are viewing this thread

wow its been a loooong time since I checked in on this mod, originally I had wanted to help it out, but literally my life turned to hell so I fell off the face of the earth... So anyways how is this thing going? When will it be released?

penquin11 said:
wow its been a loooong time since I checked in on this mod, originally I had wanted to help it out, but literally my life turned to hell so I fell off the face of the earth... So anyways how is this thing going? When will it be released?

Yea, I remember you man... :smile:

Things need to be put together, almost everything is in pieces so it might take some time. Our new coder is the busiest man right now, 95% work will be on his shoulders. I can't give you an exact date of release but I hope it will be soon. I'll inform you of all important changes and progress.

Hey modders! just a little go go hurrah hurrah from a newly converted believer to this mod, and hope we can see the light of this soon! just 5% more to go.

excellent job modders!

edit:
has there been plans to increase the "wild parties" (looters, sea raiders, etc) numbers? after playing native expansion and prophesy of pendor i ahve to say i got used to fighting normal roaming parties of 40+ to train my soldiers before joining factions for more war goodies.

thank you for your time.

I didn't wanna bother our coder but since a certain amount of time pased already, I'll try contacting him and see how close to testing stage he came. I will post my findings here after I talk to him.

Awww ive been looking for a mod that changes Calradia and adds castle recruitment/Diplomacy and stuff and then i came across this... my eyes lit up but then i seen there was no download link. I was gutted. Please release a beta or something that would be great. Good Luck.

I can swear some of the banners are ASOIAF-Inspired:
At Swadian Banners,the 2nd banner first row has 3 dogs like House Clegane,though not of the same colour and the 3rd banner last row has a golden lion on a crimson shield on a field of green and white.Reminds me of Lannister.
At Vaegir Banners:2nd banner 2nd row is a golden seahorse on a field of white with a blue sea under him.Reminds me of Velaryon.
Nord banners:1st banner 2nd row has a red griffin head on white and a white griffin head on red with stripes in the upper and lower parts.House Connington has full griffins and no stripes.
At Rhodok Banners 3rd and 4th of the first row remind me of Grafton and Westerling.
Companion Banners very first banner is Renly's new personal Coat of Arms from the Tv Series 2nd season just remove the stripes at the upper and lower parts.
At Player Banners:
1st pic,2nd row,1st banner is a black dragon on the field of red and white.If the dragon had 3 heads and the lower part red:BLACKFYRE.
This pic:
playerbannersa.png
2nd row 2nd banner is completely Clegane.2nd row 6th banner is nealry Targaryen,but for 3 heads of the Dragon.

Not to mention that many of the banners emblem designs are same with those used at www.westeros.org or awoiaf.westeros.org. I.E the 2 last banners at Companion Banners 1st row are respectively the Connington Griffin design and the Prester Bull design.

Uh, so I'm new to the forums but I'm looking for an awesome mod like this one. When is it going to be released? (Or is it already and I can't find the download link?)

RobinHat said:
Is this mod still in the works or is it dead?

Sorry to say but the whole crew which was working on this mod is pretty much disbanded, mostly lack of free time... since I was a part of that crew and didn't make contact with others in months, I will go forward and proclaim this mod "dead".

I really wanted to see it at least in beta stage but, as I already said, chances of that are slim at best.

Back
Top Bottom