SP Musket Era [WB] Winds of War: Blood and Steel - 1870

Users who are viewing this thread

We're still looking for an experienced scener to help things out with us and push the module towards a beta release. Our current scener really is weighed down with real life commitments and is almost done finishing off the Swadia faction.

In the mean time, we've worked out an interesting system for people who want alternate appearinces for their troops when they become faction leader or their own custom units, cannot say anymore though :wink:.

On the Mod DB we've released a video showing the overworld map. As you can see, It is quite big. Our scener is now moving onto the Usonian US Civil War themed factions for scene work now having finished Swadia.

Also, the custom music of the module is in development as we speak.

Fantastic. Really glad you guys are dedicated to the project. I've been watching this mod for awhile now and obviously i'm eager to see a beta ASAP :grin: Seriously, Good job guys!

wildtexan said:
hey Frenzied posted a dev update on moddb go check it out

Here's the Dev Update, For de Lazyzzss.
don't click de spoiler if u dun't wona see here,look here
instead..  :arrow: http://www.moddb.com/mods/calradia-blood-steel-1870

LAHCaF0.png

pwplUEy.png

4njFoLt.png

MWY7Yl8.png

91Z9PBA.png

By the end of this month our custom soundtrack should be completed too.

We are making slow steady progress but we're still would not refuse the services of another experienced scener now.

DrunkPeasant said:
You make another Calradian mod, this one in Victorian Times, even though your Napoleonic Calradian mod is half assed and dead...

Holy hostility!

If you had actually taken the time to peruse the development of the module, it would be clear to you that the team working on Blood and Steel likely intend to return to the incomplete Napoleonic mod after this module is complete. With this mod being done, they will have all matter of fresh scenes and content to work with in the Napoleonic one. So yes, of course that mod is "dead" as you say, it is no surprise, why try to work on two mods at once? Besides, it is not as if the Napoleonic module is in a horrid state, it is certainly playable, if not perhaps lacking a little polish, which will no doubt come with the release of this mod.

And besides, let's get real, Napoleonic mods are many, while Victorian era mods are few. Personally, I find the Victorian time period more interesting, and it certainly deserves further attention in video games.

Well hopefully this isn't another Imperial Age with 90% of the scenes recycled from Native. Anyway. I truly hope this will be a good complete mod, but I am doubtful of that ever happening.

DrunkPeasant said:
I am doubtful of that ever happening.

instead of complaining about other people work you could do something productive.

Like help them (with tests, modding, scening, whatever you can) OR work on your own mod.

DrunkPeasant said:

There's certainly a lot of bitterness coming from your first post.

Considering Imperial Age was our first proper foray into large scale Warband modding, I'd say we did a fairly good job for a team of newbies. Modding isn't just something you can jump right into and make masterpieces, it takes time and effort to finally create something on a magnificent scale. We've come a long way since Imperial Age, a long f*cking way and still got further to go, we're not in the habit of updating our Taleworlds thread, you'll want to check out our ModDB page instead if you want see what we've done so far -- Or perhaps you did and just decided to be an ignorant c*nt despite the fact.

DrunkPeasant said:
You make another Calradian mod, this one in Victorian Times, even though your Napoleonic Calradian mod is half assed and dead...

Well captain passive aggressive, we've long planned to go back to that module using the scenes we are currently assembling for this current module when all the hard work is out of the way. If you feel things are going to slow, feel free to send your own money to our scener who also works and is in education so you can support him or just be patient.

The wait is worth it and we'd rather not rush and upset gentlemen of your delicate constitution a second time in a row now.

In the next few weeks we'll be showing off the latest and last reskins of the faction army and neutral faction uniforms. Swadia is currently on display and we've got a few more things in coming.

Back
Top Bottom