SP Musket Era [WB] Winds of War: Blood and Steel - 1870

Users who are viewing this thread

howdy gang we was wondering what ya'll would like to see in sieges. a few questions we are looking to be answered are:

1. do you still enjoy wall scaling like in vanilla

2. would you prefer a wall breach scenario where you have to rush a small opening and fight to the town center

3.or maby move to a more WW-1 style trench sieges

ok guys let us have it we want as much input as we can get.

thanks-Wildtexan

I'd prefer a mix of #2 and #3 (with towns and/or settlements belonging to more primitive factions being the 'breach' battles and castles/faction capitals being the ones that need to be taken in trench warfare), but if that would take too much time to implement I'll vote for #3 above all other options.

gorjak said:
I'd prefer a mix of #2 and #3 (with towns and/or settlements belonging to more primitive factions being the 'breach' battles and castles/faction capitals being the ones that need to be taken in trench warfare), but if that would take too much time to implement I'll vote for #3 above all other options.

I agree with the first part of gorjak's oppinion , but if possible could artillery be implemented somehow urban warfare aswell would be neat , but would probably require more scenes and my pc would eventually die (potato ****) . Nonthless this will be the mod that I sink most of my time into .

Also, speaking of old Calradia if each old Warband faction could keep one castle from the Warband era for sieges which one would you guys pick?

My personal favorites:

-Swadians: Tevarin Castle or Praven (would it be possible to combine modern defenses with the medieval ones? Imagine if you will, trying to storm Dubrovnik's walls after getting past trenches/blockhouses outside of said walls)
-Vaegirs: Bulugha Castle or Reyvadin (see above request concerning Praven)
-Nords: Hrus Castle
-Rhodoks: Ibdeles Castle
-Khergits: Sungetche Castle
-Sarranids: Durrin Castle

KhivalrousBear said:
SeanBeansShako said:
but if it works it is worth it :wink:.
I smell, cannons? Or (realistic) naval battles? Whatever it is I hope it works as intended :smile:
I too think they are adding cannons. I told them about one OSP containing scripts for cannons a few weeks ago

Just a lot of behind the scenes testing and working on the scenes themselves. Like I keep saying it is a huge project and takes time.

Hello there, we're making some progress with the module but at the moment we are looking for somebody willing to be our dedicated media guy for the team, we're looking for somebody not only eager to to do some promotional videos of the progress we've made especially with some of our scene work but we'd be much appreciated too if you have some minor image editing talents for static screenshot promotions for the Mod DB page.

If interested, him me up with a instant message with a example of your work.

Back
Top Bottom