MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40k: Battle for the Imperium ALPHA v3 RELEASED.

Users who are viewing this thread

AndreusAs said:
It's an old cadian casrkin's equipment. I'm gonna make it as deserter's armor variation.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1. is Kasrkin
2. is not the old armor is the current armor (and it dosnt look very traitory it looks standard issue)??

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE MAKE THEM A TROOP CHOICE FOR THE CADIANS!!!

perkins, I mean this armor is an old styled Kasrkin armor, and I'll make it for deserters, of course with some chaos marks, it will looks old also:

InqStormTrooper.jpg

400px-IG5EStormTrooper.jpg

Currently Kasrkins don't use it, as I know.

AndreusAs said:
perkins, I mean this armor is an old styled Kasrkin armor, and I'll make it for deserters, of course with some chaos marks, it will looks old also:

InqStormTrooper.jpg

i wasnt aware kasrkins had new armor.... i looked it up and they just seemed to have more armor with very little changes to the existing armor and those pics are regular imp guard storm troopers

AndreusAs said:

InqStormTrooper.jpg

This is what I though Stormtroopers would look like judging from Dawn of War 2.

Hazzardevil said:
AndreusAs said:

InqStormTrooper.jpg

This is what I though Stormtroopers would look like judging from Dawn of War 2.
the stormtroopers in DoW are cadian kasrkin (their equivalent of storm troopers)

the DKoK equivalent is the grenadier isnt it??

Sort of, they don't have the 3 special rules of the Kasrkin or the Stormtroopers, but they have the same gear and they're ****ing awesome, don't you dare forget the skull face mask

AndreusAs said:

These guys are stormtroopers.

- Kasrkins : Cadian elite soldiers, similiar gear and training as Cadian Shock Troops : the only difference is that they use a better rifle (Hellgun, also known as "hot shot" lasgun), and have some special armor pieces. Every Cadian can become a Kasrkin if he fights bravely enough ;
- Stormtroopers : Imperium elite soldiers, sons of dead officers and NCOs raised by the Schola Progenium, in order to become killing machines ; they carry a Hellgun and a special gear. Because they are a precious value (they are physically and mentally trained for years, so officers call them only when it's really hot), they are not liked by common troopers, but are very skilled soldiers.

So Kasrkins and Stormtroopers don't have the same background. You'll find Kasrkins only on Cadia, and they are veterans ; Stormtroopers aren't part of a regiment, they are a special elite group that an imperial commander can ask for during a campaign.

Back
Top Bottom