SP Other [WB] WarDrobe

Users who are viewing this thread

New feature added: AVATAR Battlefield Reincarnation

On Nexus I was told to consider the implementation of battle continuation. I liked the idea, as auto exiting from the battle on knockdown requires a cautious, evasive fighting style on the long run, but I had felt like the free-roaming camera didn't really change that, because the more bold and vile your fighting style, the more passivity is your share behind the after-death camera. I wanted more fight and less sightseeing - not that WarDrobe lacks things to peek at, but Hey! It's a game not a movie! So, lift yer lazy arse and fight like a fury.
I have coded my own solution. Now, if you lose your consciousness, your soul immediately takes control of a random ally warrior.
Now, it's Fight until the last blood!

How about balance?
You pay the prize of mindless rage with the life of your troops, so I consider it fair.

Soooo, No need for auto-calc, not even to interrupt the fight, never more!  :twisted:

A customizable Goblin Slayer helmet is also included in v0.41.

Have fun!

At the moment I like it's haphazard continuity. Player could be lucky and wake as an elite in good position, or as a peasant surrounded by enemy, to feel the results of his tactical decisions on his own skin.
There are lot of directions to develop from here, the ModuleSystem of v0.411 is uploaded for further improvements.

A group leader swap option is already in my mind. The possibility to lead every maneuver personally would be cool. (Tell me if it is already implemented)

Great mod!
but....
I'm trying to merge the non-modular system into Silverstag with the Queen's Blade add-on.
Problem #1: Silverstag did not have a skelefem.brf included, they were using the default one, so that was the first error I tried to fix by using Wardrobe's (tried both old and new). This fixed an error on initial load saying that skelefem wasn't loading. I played for a while, then when I got one of the queen's blade armors (loaded an old character export with lots of money, or couse)

Problem #2: the skin underneath was invisible. I tried changing skel_fem in skins.txt to skel_human_female, no luck with that. I tried adding the qbexport.brf file and loading the resource in modules.ini -- didn't help either. I tried overwriting with the New Female Body mod files (newfem.brf and the appropriate lines in all the .txt / .ini's) and still invisible bodies (no loading errors, though).

So I might have missed something, but can you give a clue on the exact dependencies in play with WarDrobe/Queen's blade having to do with the body files? Do I need a different body_meshes.brf?

That's some serious mess. Maybe, it's better to start from zero. Use "WDExpoRes v0.311". It contains the required body_meshes.brf and it doesn't require skeletal magic. You only need the textures from the same WarDrobe version.

If it not works than your target mod has already used some body tweek conflicting with mine, but that's not my problem to figure out. Good luck with that.

Hi I have the same issue in Silverstag. I have followed the steps in DOCS and used the "WDExpoRes v0.311, but the bodies are still invisible. Everything else works fine, just the exposed skin for body armour is invisible.
Any help would be appreciated.

marsknight2 said:
Hi I have the same issue in Silverstag. I have followed the steps in DOCS and used the "WDExpoRes v0.311, but the bodies are still invisible. Everything else works fine, just the exposed skin for body armour is invisible.
Any help would be appreciated.

Is the body invisible without wearing any armors, or only when an exposed armor is on?

Back
Top Bottom