SP Other [WB] WarDrobe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forgive this:

How exactly is this mod used? For modding ( loading it into files and thus making a mod ) or is it used as an actual mod ( downloading into mod folder and play ) ?

ermine said:
Forgive this:

How exactly is this mod used? For modding ( loading it into files and thus making a mod ) or is it used as an actual mod ( downloading into mod folder and play ) ?

From the DOCS:

:: INSTALLING WARdROBE ::

• Update Warband to 1.172 version, to avoid "Unable to open file: CommonRes/ccoop_extra_ui_textures.brf" crashes
• Extract WarDrobe to "..\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules"
• Select "WarDrobe" modul in the launch panel

Edit:

Please. notify me if extreme lip-sync delays happens. (voice and lip movement should end at the same time) Delay happening when FRAPS recording is a known issue. Maybe performace difference between mine and your computer will cause sensible disturbance in the synchron.

Thanks Man! That's in order.  :grin:

Using the dagger without shield is hard, but speeds up the quest progression. If it's still boring, do it unarmored. :fruity:

Played it more than a dozen times on various lengths. As it is under construction I am unsure how to give feedback as I did not encounter any bug in sense of game breaking etc , what I encountered can be easily attributed to the "under construction" status:
Got string of error code something after beating the witch and her fallen amazons once they are beaten. Strangely I only got it the first few games, the rest of the games it worked fine ( giving a note: that the witch reacts sensitively to the loss of ... moaning sound )

Some of the castles ( as I did not test every castle ) : Door from castle room says leads to dungeon, can't be accessed ; dungeon from castle yard can't be accessed ; prison freeing missions not playable

Raven Bands:  Intro / Opening Screen You hear the voice but without Lip sync

The warbeast you get from the witch battle  - well it is a cutie  :grin: , playing around with views sometimes it looks as big as a horse but actually it is much smaller than a horse ( making it much more difficult to fight in a melee whilst riding it ) ; the stat do look impressive but the charge does not come true on the field. With such an impressive charge statistic one expect the ride down some people  -  ev it needs more speed ? However it is a cutie and fun to have it as a mascot with you  :smile:

The customize screen feels easy to handle however it seems that one does not customize a single armor but basically customizes the type of armour ( light , medium , heavy ) , so player can have 3 different customized armors of 3 different nature IIRC ?

The variety of troops ( ravens and amazons ) are cool , however noted in the morale screen that all women are still linked to the faction where the village belonged to

P.S If you need recording of more voices I would be glad to help , did some work for PoP years ago , just contact me  :wink:

Again: Aaaaamazing ! Actually my first games on Native Set in what ? 10 years ?

Thanks ermine, this is a perfect place for feedbacks. I think, the curent traffic here won't freeze the forum.  :smile:

For the haphazard error code I'm suspecious of the loot code. That one could have different outcomes. I'll take a look at it.
That door thing is strange, I don't seem to remember ever touching that part of the code. I will keep an eye on it.
Ravens are classic troops with vanilla face keys, that's why they don't have animated speech yet.

I made that beast long ago for Daydream mod :ohdear: - I'm not sure if it was ever used. I wanted to make it a slow, obstinate, but durable beast wit big damage. Looks like 300 charge is still not enough for its speed, and with the low maneuverability it's easy to stuck in charged groops without a chance to escape. It eats rugged bandits, but has little impact on armored troops and it's a real danger for wounded elites of both sides when it's roaming around unridered. Balancing suggestions are welcome.

Yes, the shared components have different IDs in different armor tiers, so you have to reset them once per tier change. Plates pushes back the medium/low components. That way it's easier to grant elite troops the heavy armor parts from the begining of the list. I want to blow that code up to make armor parts collectible, so it's not the final form hopefully.

Setting woman recruitable was a last minute choice. I'm not sure if the root to their original faction is good or bad for the big picture.

Thanks for your offering. The future of the talking project is not decided yet.  Maybe, I was just curious how I can do it, but who knows.
Anyway, it can be useful for story driven mods, so I shared my method.

[Tutorial] Speaking character with Lip-Sync

fladin said:
and with bare hands ?  :twisted:

I have underestimated your level of masochism.  :lol:

Ref Recruiting

Currently it simply give‘s Easy Access to troops ( Women ) , giess That outweighs the faction issue by far and makes occasional and casual games Rewarding

Just 1 more:

Save the village Quest in Tavern  -  (Unsure in which specific Sequence) UNKNOWN TOKEN starts one of the villager dialogue box , quest is functioning however

String of
Script Warning on Opcode (each)1718/1779 / 1779
Invalid Agent id:30; line (each) 8/33/34

At Mission Template mst town default trigger no: 5 conditions

Upon entering  town: Durquba / After Battle with fallen amazons

Impact: PC Face changes parameters / mostly cheeks

My internet connection is very slow /regional problem/, so my uploads could be too fragmented for some systems to handle. At least, that's what I think. I have started to upload v.402 main file. I hope it will be more coherent and your download will succeed.

Back
Top Bottom