WarDrobe - by DtheHun

CREDITS
Somebody - In-Game Armour Customization with Tutorial
AderuMoro - Various fighting grunts
11linda - Female battle cries/grunts
Volonda - Female battle cries
rubik - Perfect troop tree

WARNING
Critical amount of historical inaccuracy being detected!

MEDIA

CONTENT

- Item Customization (armor, helmet): The mod expands Warband with customizable woman armors and other cosmetics for female characters. The stats of the 3 tiers (light, medium, heavy) are pre-set, the customization is only visual. Heavy custom armor has a larger variety of components besides of its better defense than the light woman starting gear.
WarDrobe is building on Female body mod, and it's still in development. However, it's playable, and I release new items as soon as they are ready to upload.

- Speaking NPC with Lip-Sync : One quest giver NPC demonstrates this hidden capability of the game.

- AVATAR Battle Field Reincarnation : Player takes control of a random ally warrior (or peasant) at the moment of becoming unconscious. Fight until the last blood + No need for auto-calc, never more!

STYLE
Messy. I model what I find inspiring, no matter if it's manga or pulp fantasy.

6235-1530992510-257548630.jpeg

Fortunately, with the Item Customization UI, players has the choice to equip whatever they desire.

IMAGES
6235-1530992438-1225114809.jpeg

6235-1530992330-1772329846.jpeg

6235-1530992177-342765959.jpeg

PERMISSIONS
Has became less strict (for those who asked before).
Author's instructions
My WarDrobe Mod is Nexus only, if you find it uploaded in other sites, that's happened without my permission.
If you want to use my assets in your own files, here are the rules:

Choice A:

- Upload and keep it updated on Nexus Mods too. Opt-in Mod Author Donation System and share the download points with me.
  The ratio can be different according to the merits of your mod. For a new mod, or a collection of already existing contents, it is
  50%, but if it is a released mod with your own content, and there are serious efforts behind it, then my share could be smaller.
  Contact me if you want to negotiate about it.
- If you upload the mod in other sites - beyond Nexus - credit me in the main page with a url link to my mod at Nexus.
- The models are mine. Do not upload them as resource material.
- If you collect money for that mod in any other way - Patreon, Steam Workshop, Youtube, etc. - don't forget about me.

Choice B:

- If version A is too strict, don't include my files. You can make my mod a requirement of yours, or use overwritable dummy items to make my mod optional if you can't leave without them.

DtheHun

fladin said:
Red Sonja  :grin:
6235-1530992330-1772329846.jpeg
This mod is the  Wedding Dance of Warband (At least have the same feeling for me)
Good luck

Thanks fladin! That's a very kind and over exaggerated comparison. - Wedding Dance was a revolutionary stuff without the Errr... contents, which my mod is all about in its current state. - But, I'm very happy that my stuff calls the same feelings. You made my day!  :grin:

I'll try it out sometime, but I don't know when.  Hopefully by September.
  I think I got 1250 ($1.25 cents across 6 months, so around 21 US cents each month) donation points so far from all my Phantasy 2018 versions, after 6 months, so I'm not sure you'll get a great many cents, but its the thought that counts eh? 

Mainly your armors rock, even if some purists fault me for having too much erm bare chest and chainmail bikinis, others might find it adds  err "zest" to any mod.  I'm sure I can find a Burkha plate armor, looking very dudely, for anyone that hates bikini type armor.  I mean, practically, quite a few armor for men form fit nicely for women, especially softer armor.  You just gave them hmmm the push up sports bra look, which is refreshing, even if I am more of a legs and female martials arts fan.  There are some excellent Chinese nun sets for that matter, but they lack the flattering attention to the female form you gave.

I'm very interested in better female faces, anything that goes beyond the Gaoulu faces which were hard to marry with facecodes and sliders, so I appreciate your pushing the envelope.  It's nice to see some Warband formatted updates; at least thats what I THINK you said.  looking forward to them...

- GS

?!? You are sticked at the top 4, having 5 times my downloads and all you've got is 1250 ?! when I've got 1066 (Battle of Hastings) at the same time??? - True, pre May downloads doesn't count. But yeah, thought counts and I'm a scrooge.
Additional benefit would be not getting more "Phantasy 2018 port pliz" requests.  :twisted:

Please, don't hurt the rebelling purists, when it's so hard to find a Warband mod without damn chain bikinis in every corner!  :lol:

I have made some head meshes with morph keys in the past, and I was pretty satisfied, until I've seen what the game sliders made with them. (Then I cried like a baby) So, I stay with the vanilla head. A good makeup do wonders, except for that ugly chunk of neck and the broken shading behind the ears. So, I'll surely make some more textures and hairs for the vanilla mesh.

You rock.

OK I'll get off my lazy posterior and see what can be done a little sooner than "sometime in September"; more like end of July.
I guess they just started giving out those credits, so my division against 6 months was inappropriate.  Mostly all the people that were gonna try Phantasy 2018 already downloaded it in January and gave up because (boggle) it was UNFINISHED.  It was "proof of concept", I tell ya.

Maybe when BanterLord STILL hasn't released by end of summer they'll be bored and try it again.  i kind of suspect a few will be playing Warsword Conquest Chaos Dwarf edition, which I'd be guilty of pushing forward, but on the bright side I'll have more goodies for Phantasy afterwards, since co-developed stuff is easier to get permissions for.  I like your bikini clad maidens anyway, and I know you have the right old school look, which sort of sums up my attitude anyway.

It's going to be an interesting summer "Soon"*.

Thanks! The odd thing is that keeping polygon count low was the hardest part to me, but making this customizable stuff is a whole new level of challenge. If I run out of obstackles I make a new one, because I'm creative! :lol:

Doomguides from Pendor looks better with their armours but I personally I am not fan of semi-naked ladies and mod is even interesting sure as teens will enjoy mod when their parents not are home

Well, those Doomguide chicks accidentally wearing my old Xena armor from 2010. Am I credited for it? 

It was included in my Surrealarms pack for old Mount&Blade. I have made that OSP long ago, so I have no claims or rights. I rarely play mods, so it's funny to see how these stuff get back to me time to time.  :smile:

Oh it was you! :shock:  I was sure I saw your style somewhere : apart from the iconic Wolfbod the slayer (it was in front my eyes all the time :facepalm:), I had a lot of fun with Blood & Steel.
Thank you very much.

Yes, I could be liable here for things beyond chain-bikinis. :grin: In the time of their making I have used a trusty Blender2.4x just like now, but their texturing was a completly different method. I have projected the base images from photos and concept arts into the armor model, then painted the distorted regions. All I knew about normal maps was it is blueish, they were not used for Mount&Blade characters before Warband. Furok, who started to make Grimmage - he was an up and educated modeler - confronted me with the fact how outdated was my technique, and suggested to make some high poly model for texture baking instead my collage technique. I remember, my computer was not ready for that challange. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom