B Medieval [WB] Warband: Total Realism, 1148 A.D. - (MAPPER needed)

How do you feel about the name of the mod?

• Its great and should stay the same.

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Its not so great, but I don't mind it.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I don't like it, and here is my opinion (please post suggestions).

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I would like if it changed to 1148 - The Siege of Damascus

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Illustrations from 'Book of Fixed Stars' (Kitab suwar al-kawakib al-tabita) by 'Abd al-Rahman ibn 'Umar al-Sufi
The manuscripts usually have 2 versions of each constellation - looking up from earth and looking down at a cellestial globe.
Manuscripts
al-Sufi illustrations from Bodleian Library, Oxford, manuscript Marsh 144, 1009-10AD
al-Sufi illustrations from Sotheby's - Lot 34 (or Doha), 1125AD
al-Sufi illustrations from Suleymanie Library, Istanbul, Manuscript Fatih Kütüphanesi 3422, 1125AD
al-Sufi illustrations from Topkapi Sarayi, Istanbul, manuscript Ahmet III 3493, 1130-31AD
al-Sufi illustrations from Vatican Library (Biblioteca Apostolica Vaticana), Manuscript Ross. 1033, North Africa 1224AD
al-Sufi illustrations from Suleymanie Library, Istanbul, Ms Ayasofya 2595, 1249-50AD
al-Sufi illustrations from British Library, London, manuscript Or.5323, 1260-80AD
al-Sufi illustrations from Dãr al-Kutub National Library, Cairo, Manuscript miqãt 390, c1300AD
al-Sufi illustrations from Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Ms. Rogers Fund, 1913, c. 1400AD
al-Sufi illustrations from  Bibliothèque Nationale de France, Ms Arabe 5036, c. 1430-1440AD, Samarkand
al-Sufi illustrations from Kongelige Bibliotek, Copenhagen ms Arabe 83, 1602AD, Medina
al-Sufi illustrations from Ms. Garrett 2259 Yehuda, 1607AD

MIRROR SITE:

Druzhina
Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers

Ok for all you people reading this
Mod Development has been suspended until Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord comes out, this will give the team plenty of time to work and patch stuff up with the mod then what must be done has been done then the team will transfer it over to bannerlord
Hopefully it will come out with instructions on how to install mods and such ??

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Bannerlord will be running on a completely new 'module system', so to speak. You won't be able to just magically port it over.

We don't have much in the means of content anyway.
Just a few scripts and some models.

It helps saying Bannerlord will be modded in C++, for you to realize the gravity of the situation.

Late 12th century Navarrese soldiers in the Navarra Beatus Codex
Fight against the Dragon
Victory of the Lamb
False prophet in the fire
Larger images of Navarrese ginetes
attachment.php

MIRROR SITE:
Late 12th century Navarrese soldiers in the Navarra Beatus Codex

Druzhina
12th Century Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers

I come here offering services of concept art, knowledge of this time period, and a lot of history books. Also I can plan and conceptualise architecture. Im not very good at code or modelling though.

Dawaraven

Depictions of the Byzantine folk hero Digenis Akritas, 12th century
You may have seen a drawing of Diogenes Akritas on a Byzantine plate, supposedly the only illustration of shoulder tufts mentioned in Leo VI's Tactica.  Here is a colour photo of the actual plate:
Digenis (Diogenes) Akritas fights the dragon
attachment.php

And other depictions of Diogenes Akritas:
Digenis Akritas slays the dragon with five arrows
Digenis Akritas saves a princess abandoned in the desert
Digenis Akritas Fights a Beast

MIRROR SITE
Digenis (Diogenes) Akritas fights the dragon
Digenis Akritas slays the dragon with five arrows
Digenis Akritas saves a princess abandoned in the desert
Digenis Akritas Fights a Beast

Druzhina
Byzantine Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers

Don't want to ressurect this topic, but why did you stop developing it so early? You've said it's hold till Bannerlord in 2014. We are in 2016 and we are still waiting Bannerlord.. At least you can publish your work as OSP maybe. Otherwise i am strongly believe that it will go to waste.

Don't we have enough OSP around anyway? I doubt there is anything in this mod you can't find in other OSPs or can't do yourself.

Back
Top Bottom