[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Malgus20033 said:
i get this when i try to run this on 1.170:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\WSE v4.4.2\
Could not find mb_warband.exe or mb_warband_dedicated.exe

What am I supposed to do to fix this?

WSE goes into your warband base install dir, in your case C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\. Note that it's not in its own folder.

paladin093 said:
I installed v4.4.2 to run a new mod, but I am running into the .dll problem. It says fmodex.dll is missing from the computer. I tried installing the 2013 Visual C++ redistributable packages (x86) to no success.

I also looked in system32 and fmodex.dll is not there, but manually installing it didn't work either.

Any advice, I really want to play the mod.

Sounds related, since fmodex.dll should be  in your warband install dir.

paladin093 said:
I installed v4.4.2 to run a new mod, but I am running into the .dll problem. It says fmodex.dll is missing from the computer. I tried installing the 2013 Visual C++ redistributable packages (x86) to no success.

I also looked in system32 and fmodex.dll is not there, but manually installing it didn't work either.

Any advice, I really want to play the mod.
quick solution to dll missing problems is to download them manually and put them inside your folder(of the game) they usually comes in a zip format so you just need to copy past them
this method works with all missing dlls problems since sometimes installing VC++ versions won't solve it
this should help you (by the way even if it says there are other missing dlls just download them because there is a tree thing that i don't how to explain lol in the dll just take example of the troops tree in warband like that you will need something to upgrade to the something)

Hey,

my server crashes with that error log when a bot kills me:

Code:
> Info
Time: 08/03/2017 23:49:40 
Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x00000100)
> Stack trace
0x004578E7 mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0x578E7 (??+0x0)
0x0045A47F mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0x5A47F (??+0x0)
0x0045A47F mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0x5A47F (??+0x0)
>
> Info
Time: 08/03/2017 23:58:21 
Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x00000100)
> Stack trace
0x00457677 mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0x57677 (??+0x0)
0x0045A2AF mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0x5A2AF (??+0x0)
0x0045A2AF mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0x5A2AF (??+0x0)
>

any idea?

Yeah I have backups of each day of developing.
Basically I found out what caused crashes (it might help other people):

Too much random integer generating in a single script which is called several seconds.
I don't know why, but it seems like it is crashing the server then because it is too much

Body mass deformation using the vertex operation implemented by K700, ranges from value 0 to 100.

http://imgur.com/a/rJFkR

http://imgur.com/a/jCfyz

Just another practical example of this useful new function.

-

I was however wondering if it would be reasonably achievable to design a new similar function that works like a 'blendshape' or 'morph', which allows a combination of different vertex deformations on the same mesh, like the face keys morph do.

(agent_body_meta_mesh_set_morph_key, <agent_no>, <body_meta_mesh>, <time_key>, <value>),
(prop_instance_set_morph_key, <instance_id>, <time_key>, <value>),

A negative value would result in an inverted deformation/displacement (for example, a morph key that moves the character nose up, would logically move it down with a negative value).

-

On a side note, I would like to suggest something many probably want, a module system incorporation of operations that can dynamically alter skybox related settings (like they are in the Edit Mode->Edit Weather Menu).

http://imgur.com/a/CRJJ5

Sun position and color, PFX, ambient etc.

-

I realize this probably requires alot of work, I just wanted to get it out there.

Have a good day.

no, you must use 1170 exe from header post
The only difference is 1172 from 1170 - loading hd textures from a separate folder TexturesHD

K700 said:
no, you must use 1170 exe from header post
The only difference is 1172 from 1170 - loading hd textures from a separate folder TexturesHD

How can I do so using the steam version? (As you're not allowed to revert)

Updated
-Added dict_from_url_encoded_json, dict_to_url_encoded_json and str_decode_url operations.

WSE v4.4.3 (for Warband 1.170)

Now it is possible easily serialize dictionaries and share them with web server.
To workaround warband crashes due symbols {} used urlencode over json.
Code:
(dict_create, "$g_test_dict"),
(dict_set_str, "$g_test_dict", "@key1", "@value"),
(dict_set_int, "$g_test_dict", "@key2", 145),
(dict_to_url_encoded_json, s3, "$g_test_dict"),
(send_message_to_url, "http://yoursite.com/json.php?json={s3}"),
PHP:
$dict = json_decode(urldecode($_GET['json']))
PHP:
$dict['test'] = 'value1';
$dict['3fg'] = 3535;
$json = urlencode(json_encode($dict));
echo $json;
Code:
  ("game_receive_url_response",
    [
            (store_script_param, ":num_integers", 1),
            (store_script_param, ":num_strings", 2),

(try_begin),
                 (eq, ":num_strings", 1),