[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys.
I just bought the game off steam, but I get "Activation Denied" when I try to launch WSE. The code I got via manual activation doesn't work as well.
The launcher tells me I'm on version 1.173 which seems to be supported, so what's the issue?

I downloaded the WSE folder and put it in my desired module folder after extracting it. I then downloaded the executable files and renamed "mb_warband" to "mb_warband_old" and put it in the WSE folder. Finally, I launched "WSELoader" and had my activation code denied.

I googled this issue, but could't find any useful solution. Any help would be appreciated.

I need WSE 1.173 for a mod I'm trying to update. When I download and run this link in the mod it says that it is for 1.170. Am I missing something? I skimmed through previous discussion and didn't see this question asked

Littleman said:
I need WSE 1.173 for a mod I'm trying to update. When I download and run this link in the mod it says that it is for 1.170. Am I missing something? I skimmed through previous discussion and didn't see this question asked
Nahh, same here. When I start up the Loader it says "You are running an unsupported version of Warband (WSE only supports version 1.170). When it says its up to date on this thread which means it would be 1.173, I also checked my log and I am currently fully up to date.

K700 said:
troycall
minimum skill value - 3
I'm having a similar problem. I got WSE to work for my version, but now I get an error message similar to that of Troycall's. In what file do I find 'minimum skill value -3'? Been looking for a good while

WSE ERROR on operation troop_set_skill: operand index (3) is below minimum (3)
LINE NO: 354:
At Script [580] coop_receive_network_message.

K700 said:
K700 said:
Steam currently not supported! Use vanille 1173 exe.

Ok, so I have you're 4.6.1 wse loaded into the module folder under G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Module\Sevenheart but that would tell me I was using 1.166 version.

So after reading through this thread I ended up downloading directly from header post the 4.6.1 wse and installed it directly into G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband but it would tell me  that I am using wrong version, it only supports 1.170 even though my launcher and logs stated 1.173 when starting with the exe in the folder and not launching through steam

So then reading further i same this post from you i just quoted, and went back to header post and downloaded the vanilla 1.173 executables and renamed my current exes and added '_old' to it, extracted the exe intos my G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband folder but now when I start it through the wseloader.exe it tells me it's in trial mode even though it's in the root folder of a paid for and registered version???

this problem is not only for you https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,377385.0.html
activate vanilla version, if you steam warband key do not support, use this converter https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Account/ConvertSerial

Same thing here.  Giving Steam Key doesn't work.  Manual activation from the site doesn't work.  The ConvertSerial site (which for some reason is different from the one asking for the hash key) just refreshes the page when you hit the convert key and gives no code.

Same happens. Steam's 4x4 code does not work, manual does not work, convert gives nothing. e-mailed TW, they recommended trying WSE 3.2.0 from a NexusMods link, still Trial version. Waiting for 2nd reply from them.

Hi to all Steam users, got another reply from TaleWorlds, they've sent me a new serial code that worked with no issue.

Here's all that I've tested:
- RunningWSE on Steam exes and Vanilla exes from the thread.
- Putting in the serial in the one downloaded from TaleWorlds.
- Manual activation and serial conversion.
If you have tried all of the above and none of them work. Send them a message at [email protected] saying your Steam 4x4 serial (you can screenshot/copy it) does not work. I dunno if mentioning my ticket (#331644) will be of any help, but worth a try. The support are really helpful, they just seem busy (something coming?) so might take a while to respond.

We found a solution to this, as I was getting lots of reports with VC-serial code being asked over and over. Issue lies in new VC directives in module.ini. Removing these stopped asking people for VC serial codes.

This was tested in a non-steam retail warband, by the way.

Code:
operation_set_version = 1168
use_scene_unloading = 0
dont_supress_initial_warnings = 1

far_plane_distance = 1250 #clip distance

has_single_player = 1
has_multiplayer = 1

show_multiplayer_gold = 1

map_min_elevation = 0.5 #maximum zoom
map_max_elevation = 1.0 #minimum zoom

auto_compute_party_radius = 1 #helps space, select if mod has large icons
disable_disband_on_terrain_type = 0
use_strict_pathfinding_for_ships = 1 #keeps ships at sea for sea-to-sea routes
disable_force_leaving_conversations = 1 #no TAB end in conversations.

shorter_pistol_aiming = 1 #add pistols to the exception just like in crossbow and muskets
apply_all_ammo_damage_modifiers = 1 #ammo item determines the damage type

ai_decide_direction_according_to_damage = 1
consider_weapon_length_for_weapon_quality = 0 #weapon selection

maximum_number_of_notification_messages = 10 #msg in battle. Common 10

skill_points_per_level = 2
attribute_points_per_level = 0.125
weapon_points_per_level = 5
level_boundary_multiplier = 1.0
attribute_required_per_skill_level = 3

battle_size_min = 150
battle_size_max = 750

blood_multiplier = 1.0

meek_modifier_speed_bonus= 2 #meek horse speed modifier
timid_modifier_speed_bonus= 1 #timid horse speed modifier

show_troop_upgrades_button = 1

use_explicit_couch_flag = 0

I've noticed many are still having problems but it's somewhat heartening to see some relatively new posts regarding the issue with WSE not recognizing a valid steam ownership of the game.

Mods like Floris Evolved still work perfectly fine (even with their outdated WSE and launcher) for myself, but my friends who have purchased Warband recently cannot run WSE without getting the Authentication Failed error. I'm not entirely sure why I encounter no problems; it seems the only difference between me and them is that I purchased Warband a longer time ago.

We've tried using the most recent versions of WSE and many of the other fixes provided here, but to no avail. I've had them contact TaleWorlds for a new key like Gacsam suggested, but they have yet to receive a response.

Either way, I would like to post to show this problem very much exists! Any help would be much appreciated!

my warband server crashes like one time a day since I have WSE installed, server environment is Windows Server 2012r2, WSE version is 4.6.1 the latest.
> Info
Time: 23/08/2018 17:52:15
Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000001, 0x00000001)
> Stack trace
0x77166726 ntdll.dll+0x66726 (RtlFreeHeap+0x126)
0x7716667A ntdll.dll+0x6667A (RtlFreeHeap+0x7A)
0x76B79DC6 kernel32.dll+0x49DC6 (HeapFree+0x14)
0x004FBBAD mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0xFBBAD (??+0x0)
0x004A6FE3 mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0xA6FE3 (??+0x0)
0x0043EC8E mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0x3EC8E (??+0x0)
0x00439E25 mb_warband_dedicated.exe+0x39E25 (??+0x0)
0x6806BC20 WSELibDedicated.dll+0x4BC20 (??+0x0)
0x6806BC20 WSELibDedicated.dll+0x4BC20 (??+0x0)
>

I rechecked the codes but failed to find anything wrong with dict usage. I read the replies within this topic ,it seems not to be related to my codes. should use the WSE loader for windowsXP?

Back
Top Bottom