[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Updated
-Fixed structure mission_object.
-Working module.ini option: use_missile_damage_type.
-Enabled operations: send_message_to_url_advanced, process_advanced_url_messages, multiplayer_send_chat_message_to_player, extended prop_instance_receive_damage, add_point_light, particle_system_add_new, mission_cam_set_aperture.
-Enabled triggers: ti_on_init_missile, ti_on_init_item for horses.

WSE v4.0.5 (for Warband 1.166)

Yes, fire arrows and heraldic horses. Please report if you find bugs or game crashes.

Heraldic horses work now, but I'm now getting this error

2dlj3tw.jpg

try using headers_operations_addon.py of build 4.0.5. New WSE will not function properly with mods compiled under the old, because many operation's opcodes changed. Need to recompile mod to  new version WSE.

K700 said:
try using headers_operations_addon.py of build 4.0.5. New WSE will not function properly with mods compiled under the old, because many operation's opcodes changed. Need to recompile mod to  new version WSE.

will try

that didn't work got a ton of error messages when I compiled the mod, I will have to wait until you say this is done

I'm not going to contribute much more than my sincere applause.
Great work, K700. I took a look to your Hg repo and saw some of the changesets.

Working in the open for things like this is a good sign of trustworthiness.
You certainly know what you are doing, good luck with the asm!

Thanks for your support.
Lor Dric said:
that didn't work got a ton of error messages when I compiled the mod, I will have to wait until you say this is done
What kind of error? Maybe you are doing something wrong. I tested build on my mod and no found problems. All declared features must work.

Not yet, I left it at the end. Need to explore network protocol. Warband 1166 used network protocol version 1157 instead of 1130 in warband 1153. Do not even know where to begin, I will study sniffers.

Updated
-Operations prop_instance_clear_attached_missiles and edit_mode_in_edit_objects_mode removed, because already implemented ingame.
-Working module.ini option: use_missile_damage_type.
-Added new wse_setting.ini option to specify a port for listen server.
-Working set_show_use_tooltip operation.
-Enabled scripts: wse_get_agent_scale, extended game_missile_dives_into_water.
-Enabled triggers: ti_on_scene_prop_stepped_on, ti_on_agent_start_reloading,  ti_on_missile_dive, extended ti_on_agent_hit.
-Enabled item flags: itp_offset_mortschlag, itp_offset_flip.
-Enabled operations: set_ally_collision_threshold, set_prop_collision_threshold.

WSE v4.0.6 (for Warband 1.166)

Please report if you find bugs or game crashes.

Just wondering... Is it possible to have WSE running only server-side? Like setting dedicated server on 1.166 + WSE (to have some WSE operations for server-executed scripts), while clients would use "clean" 1.166. Would this work?

So porting completed by 70-80%, and I would like to take a break and read responses about stability.

Something that is not ported:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Everything related with the network protocol (network_compatible, multiplayer races, etc). The study of network protocol takes a lot of time. I'll do it later.
[*]All that is already implemented in the 1157-1166 warband updates. (items and facekeys operation, ti_on_shield_hit, etc)
[*]It does not work or cause problems (ti_on_agent_end_reloading, woman frame for boots)
[*]Different code whose purpose without comments can not understand. Bugfixes? Are they needed now? Will the problem? I do not know. I disabled them for stability reason.
[/list]

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Just wondering... Is it possible to have WSE running only server-side? Like setting dedicated server on 1.166 + WSE (to have some WSE operations for server-executed scripts), while clients would use "clean" 1.166. Would this work?

Yes. You can use WSE only on the server side.

WookieWarlord said:
I don't think I can help you with this at all, but I just want to wish you the very best of luck because this task is one that benefits the entire modding community, including myself.

+1

Unfortunately it does not work for me. Mybe is because I have a steam version? It says I have not WSELibSteam.dll
here is the log

Code:
WSE Loader by cmpxchg8b, K700 (Build date: Feb 10 2015 10:52:48)
OS version: 6.1.7601 SP 1.0
Command line:
WSE path: C:\GMZ\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\WSE v4.0.6\
Game executable origin: registry (Steam)
Game executable path: C:\GMZ\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\mb_warband.exe
Game executable checksum: B934FBCF
Library path: C:\GMZ\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\WSE v4.0.6\WSELibSteam.dll
Library file not found

Well... do you have WSELibSteam.dll in " C:\GMZ\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\WSE v4.0.6\" ? Maybe your antivirus deleted it (it gets detected as a virus by some antiviruses).

The_dragon said:
Well... do you have WSELibSteam.dll in " C:\GMZ\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\WSE v4.0.6\" ? Maybe your antivirus deleted it (it gets detected as a virus by some antiviruses).
Disabled the antivirus and firewall and still there is no such file in the download

The_dragon said:
My bad... there is no such file. Then it does not support steam.

Yes, but steam version differs only exe file. Use vanilla warband 1166 exe. Rename it to mb_warband_old.exe and put it in the game folder. Wse start this if the main mb_warband.exe not supported.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i1utbhj6shtwkmi/mb_warband_1166.exe.rar?dl=0

K700 said:
The_dragon said:
My bad... there is no such file. Then it does not support steam.

Yes, but steam version differs only exe file. Use vanilla warband 1166 exe. Rename it to mb_warband_old.exe and put it in the game folder. Wse start this if the main mb_warband.exe not supported.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i1utbhj6shtwkmi/mb_warband_1166.exe.rar?dl=0
Now it says fmodex.dll is missing wtf?

What do i have to do to just run wse on server side on a dedicated server? to make player_set_username script to work for example?

Back
Top Bottom