[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Fudonix said:
K700 said:
Use exe from header post
I did this and still it does not work for me, the loader starts and then seems to crash or stop working after a few seconds as I get the "...code 8" error thing...really frustrating...
Does somebody know a solution?

I tried several times, downloaded the game four times from the webpage and so on...

regards
Fudonix

Did you get it fixed? I have the exact same problem. Just bought the game off TaleWorlds, and the loader is saying its unsupported and im like "But i just bought it 20 mins ago...."

Fudonix try run old module for warband 1.153 with new wse. What module are you trying to run?
download exe from header post, replace mb_warband.exe in warband folder and run wseloader

Is there anyway of making AutoHotkey work with this? I have a macro for ctrl x and auto clicker but it doesn't work when I open Warband from WSE.

Updated
-Restored female frame support for boots.
-Added ti_on_init_item trigger for boots.
-Added ti_on_scene_prop_is_deforming trigger.
-Added itp_covers_hands item flag.
-Added all scene prop triggers support for add_point_light, particle_system_add_new, particle_system_remove, set_forced_lod operations.

sponsored by Sir John Hawkwood

Is there a WSA loader for the last MAW Version 2054?Gog update my Game some week ago to that version and now the last WSA don't Work any more it give me always the Message that i use the Wrong Game Version.

Thank you so much, I have been dying to play Warsword Conquest and without WSE it is bassically impossible and with the taleworlds site currently down there was nothing I could do, you just saved me a ton of waiting

Getting regular crashes.

wb exe version 1.174 that I got from https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfeoi54q1kr3xlk/mb_warband_1174.exe.rar
wse from https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvzxk3xba14hr45/WSE v4.7.7.rar?dl=0
warsword conquest from https://www.moddb.com/mods/warsword-conquest/downloads/warsword-conquest-war-peace-fix

Ran in windows 8 compatibility mode. Copied the WSE files directly into my M&B install folder. Ran with 75 troops in a fight, low shadows, minimum textures, single threaded, directx 7 mode. Computer is an I7 with a 1080ti.

Logs:

The single_run folder has a single run of WSE and a crash.
The buncha_runs folder has all the runs I had before that, which includes a bunch of exception access violations at different memory addresses.

Wut do?

Question: how do you make WSE find your mb_warband.exe when you installed it in a non-standard directory?
(I moved my whole steam directory from C:/Program Files (86x)/Steam/ to C:/Steam and it just doesnt find M&B anymore)

It also apparently likes to spit out the same error for some other people randomly - especially on Win10 (providing alot of support on the WSC discord)

Hi i ve got a question to ask here since the game support seems to be down.

I've bought the GoG version on a reseller website and my issue is that my CDkey doesnt match the CDkey asked by the little window that pops-up after i changed my .exe file with the one on the first page of this thead. Is that normal or did i buy a stolen / corrupted key ? (my serial key is way too long for the pop-up window). What can i do ?

Hi i ve got a question to ask here since the game support seems to be down.

I've bought the GoG version on a reseller website and my issue is that my CDkey doesnt match the CDkey asked by the little window that pops-up after i changed my .exe file with the one on the first page of this thead. Is that normal or did i buy a stolen / corrupted key ? (my serial key is way too long for the pop-up window). What can i do ?
Ask GOG support they will be able to get you a working CD Key, the Key for the GOG game is just for getting it on GOG I believe.

I want to just be plain, I use a torrent version of warband. 1.174 simply put I have lost faith in game developers... I dont care if this is a no no in some childish code of conduct. I just want to have my fun, if these companies want me to pay for anything anymore then they need to make art not profit generators...

So, with that out of the way... Why cant WSE just work??? I keep getting the 'unsupported version' crap, I have 1.174, just like the original poster... I why does it make all this noise about version type... Just do it... Why is everything made in the last ten years so totally worthless that it doesnt even work? Thats why I dont pay for anything, they made a trash system that needs WSE just so basic **** can work... Why do you need to apply a hack to the game just to make a mod function? Stupid... The engine is fundamentally broken from release... Thats why WSE is needed...

So is there a way I can just play the game have some fun for the first time in my life without having to stress myself to death because everything is broken and nothing ever does what its supposed to?

Edit: Important to note, when I use the .exe above it keeps asking me for activation code, as stated above, not going to happen.

Last edited:
This is what I got as my error, some help would be much appreciated.

> Info
Time: 05/05/2020 19:09:52
Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000001, 0x0000686:cool:
> Stack trace
0xFFFFFFFF92C902B3 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C902B3 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C90E40 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C90E40 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C90F68 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C90F68 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C91090 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C91090 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C911B8 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C911B8 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C912E0 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C912E0 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C91408 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C91408 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C91658 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C91658 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C918A8 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C918A8 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C919D0 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C919D0 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C91AF8 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C91AF8 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C91C20 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C91C20 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C91D48 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C91D48 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C91E70 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C91E70 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C91F98 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C91F98 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C920C0 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C920C0 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C921E8 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C921E8 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C92438 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C92438 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C92688 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C92688 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C927B0 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C927B0 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C928D8 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C928D8 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C93468 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C93468 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C962A8 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C962A8 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C97650 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C97650 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C978A0 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C978A0 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C97AF0 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C97AF0 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C97C18 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C97C18 (??+0x0)
0xFFFFFFFF92C97C18 ??+0xFFFFFFFF92C97C18 (??+0x0)
>

Hey ya'lll!

I'm getting the following errors:

> Info
Time: 03/05/2020 20:17:33
Type: EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION (0xC000001D)
> Stack trace
0x200A5E1C ??+0x200A5E1C (??+0x0)
0x00000009 ??+0x9 (??+0x0)
>
> Info
Time: 07/05/2020 16:01:38
Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x003FFFFC)
> Stack trace
> Info
Time: 07/05/2020 16:01:38
Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x00000100)
> Stack trace
0x0046A039 mb_warband_dedicated+0x6A039 (??+0x0)
>

[16:03:43] WSE v4.7.7 by cmpxchg8b, K700, AgentSmith (Build date: Feb 8 2020 14:47:11)
[16:03:43] WSE path: Z:\home\****\***\***\*\
[16:03:43] WSE netcode version: 9
[16:03:43] Warband version: dedicated server
[16:03:44] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_chat_message_received
[16:03:44] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_console_command_received
[16:03:44] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_game_saved
[16:03:44] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_multiplayer_message_received
[16:03:44] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_get_agent_scale
[16:03:44] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_window_opened
[16:03:44] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_savegame_loaded
[16:03:44] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_get_server_info

Starting new log file.
Version: 1.174

Processing Ini File {
Module_name = Persistent_Kingdoms
Num Hints = 22
Setting Map Min X = -180.000000
Setting Map Max X = 180.000000
Setting Map Min Y = -145.000000
Setting Map Max Y = 145.000000
Setting Time Multiplier = 0.250000
Setting Seeing Range Multiplier = 6.500000
Setting Track Spotting Multiplier = 0.800000
Setting player_wounded_treshold = 5.000000
Setting hero_wounded_treshold = 15.000000
Setting Skill Prisoner Management Bonus = 5
Setting Skill Leadership Bonus = 3
Setting Base Companion Limit = 20
Setting player_xp_multiplier = 2.000000
Setting hero_xp_multiplier = 2.000000
Setting regulars_xp_multiplier = 3.000000
Setting damage_interrupt_attack_treshold = 3.000000
Setting damage_interrupt_attack_treshold_mp = 1.000000
Setting armor_soak_factor_against_cut = 0.800000
Setting armor_soak_factor_against_pierce = 0.650000
Setting armor_soak_factor_against_blunt = 0.500000
Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_cut = 1.000000
Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_pierce = 0.500000
Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_blunt = 0.750000
Setting horse_charge_damage_multiplier = 1.000000
Setting couched_lance_damage_multiplier = 0.650000
Setting fall_damage_multiplier = 1.500000
Setting shield_penetration_offset = 30.000000
Setting shield_penetration_factor = 3.000000
Setting missile_damage_speed_power = 1.900000
Setting melee_damage_speed_power = 2.000000
Setting multiplayer_walk_enabled = 1
Setting mission_object_prune_time = 600
Scan Module Textures = 1
Scan Module Sounds = 1
Loading Module Resource pw_shaders
Loading Module Resource textures
Loading Resource textures_face_gen
Loading Module Resource materials
Loading Module Resource materials_greenbump
Loading Resource materials_face_gen
Loading Resource meshes_face_gen
Loading Resource hair
Loading Resource beards
Loading Resource arabian_armors
Loading Resource arabian_castle
Loading Resource arabian_houses
Loading Resource arabian_horses
Loading Resource arabian_props
Loading Resource arabian_village
Loading Resource arena
Loading Resource arena_costumes

rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicB for mesh arena_tunicB
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicR for mesh arena_tunicR
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicY for mesh arena_tunicY
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicG for mesh arena_tunicG
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorR for mesh arena_armorR
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorG for mesh arena_armorG
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorB for mesh arena_armorB
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorY for mesh arena_armorY Loading Resource armors_b

rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material mail_and_plate for mesh mail_and_plate
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material mail_and_plate for mesh mail_and_plate.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material mail_and_plate for mesh mail_and_plate.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material mail_and_plate for mesh mail_and_plate.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material light_mail_and_plate for mesh light_mail_and_plate
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material light_mail_and_plate for mesh light_mail_and_plate.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material light_mail_and_plate for mesh light_mail_and_plate.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material light_mail_and_plate for mesh light_mail_and_plate.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_armor_a
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_armor_a.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_armor_a.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_armor_a.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_boots_a
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_boots_a.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_boots_a.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_boots_a.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_helmet_a
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_helmet_a.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_helmet_a.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_helmet_a.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_helmet_a.lod4
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_helmet_b
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_helmet_b.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_helmet_b.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_helmet_b.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material lamellar_armor_a for mesh lamellar_helmet_b.lod4 Loading Resource armors_c
Loading Resource armors_d
Loading Resource armors_e
Loading Resource armors_f
Loading Resource armors_g
Loading Resource armors_h
Loading Resource armors_i
Loading Resource armors_new_a
Loading Resource armors_new_arena

rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicB for mesh arena_tunicB_new
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicB for mesh arena_tunicB_new.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicG for mesh arena_tunicG_new.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicR for mesh arena_tunicR_new.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorY for mesh arena_tunicY_new.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorG for mesh arena_armorG_new
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorG for mesh arena_armorG_new.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorB for mesh arena_armorB_new.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorR for mesh arena_armorR_new.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorY for mesh arena_armorY_new.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicB for mesh arena_tunicB_new.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicB for mesh arena_tunicB_new.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicB for mesh arena_tunicB_new.lod4
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicG for mesh arena_tunicG_new.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicG for mesh arena_tunicG_new.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicG for mesh arena_tunicG_new.lod4
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicR for mesh arena_tunicR_new.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicR for mesh arena_tunicR_new.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicR for mesh arena_tunicR_new.lod4
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicY for mesh arena_tunicY_new.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicY for mesh arena_tunicY_new.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicY for mesh arena_tunicY_new.lod4
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorG for mesh arena_armorG_new.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorG for mesh arena_armorG_new.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorG for mesh arena_armorG_new.lod4
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorB for mesh arena_armorB_new.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorB for mesh arena_armorB_new.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorB for mesh arena_armorB_new.lod4
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorR for mesh arena_armorR_new.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorR for mesh arena_armorR_new.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorR for mesh arena_armorR_new.lod4
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorY for mesh arena_armorY_new.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorY for mesh arena_armorY_new.lod3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorY for mesh arena_armorY_new.lod4
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicG for mesh arena_tunicG_new
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicR for mesh arena_tunicR_new
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_tunicY for mesh arena_tunicY_new
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorB for mesh arena_armorB_new
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorR for mesh arena_armorR_new
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material arena_armorY for mesh arena_armorY_new Loading Resource armors_new_b
Loading Resource armors_new_heraldic
Loading Resource banners
Loading Resource barrier_primitives
Loading Resource body_meshes

rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material undead_body for mesh undead_body
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material undead_body for mesh undead_handL
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material undead_body for mesh undead_handR
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material undead_body for mesh undead_calf_l
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material undead_body for mesh undead_calf_r Loading Resource boots_a

rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes2_skin for mesh ankle_boots_a
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes2_skin for mesh ankle_boots_a.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes6_skin for mesh lthr_greaves Loading Resource boots_b
Loading Resource boots_c
Loading Resource bride_dress
Loading Resource castle_a
Loading Resource castle_b
Loading Resource castle_c
Loading Resource castle_d
Loading Resource castle_e
Loading Resource castle_f
Loading Resource castle_g
Loading Resource castle_h
Loading Resource castle_i
Loading Resource churches
Loading Resource costumes_d
Loading Resource crossbows
Loading Resource deneme
Loading Resource destroy
Loading Resource doors
Loading Resource dungeon
Loading Resource fake_houses
Loading Resource food
Loading Resource full_plate_armor
Loading Resource fur_armors_a
Loading Resource gatehouse
Loading Resource gauntlets_new
Loading Resource grass_meshes
Loading Resource grass_meshes_b
Loading Resource helmets
Loading Resource helmets_e
Loading Resource helmets_f
Loading Resource helpers
Loading Resource horses_b

rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material war_horse for mesh warhorse
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material war_horse for mesh warhorse.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material war_horse for mesh warhorse.lod2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material war_horse for mesh warhorse.lod3 Loading Resource houses1
Loading Resource interiors_a
Loading Resource interiors_arabian
Loading Resource interiors_b
Loading Resource interiors_c
Loading Resource interiors_d
Loading Resource interiors_steppe
Loading Resource item_meshes1

rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes2_skin for mesh tunic_fur
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes2_skin for mesh armor_nomad
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes2_skin for mesh armor_nomad_b
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes4_skin for mesh coat_of_plates
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes4_skin for mesh mail_shirt
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes6_skin for mesh haubergeon_a
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes6_skin for mesh haubergeon_b
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes4_skin for mesh lamellar_armor
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes4_skin for mesh tourn_armor_a
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes13_skin for mesh padded_leather
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes4_skin for mesh std_lthr_coat
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes6_skin for mesh reinf_jerkin
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes6_skin for mesh hard_lthr_a
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes9_skin for mesh brigandine_a
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh hat_fur_a
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh helmet_fur_a
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh helmet_fur_a.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh helmet_fur_b
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh helmet_cm_a
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh mail_coif
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh mail_coif.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh padded_coif
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes1 for mesh turban_helmet
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh flattop_helmet
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh skull_cap
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh segmented_helm
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh segmented_helm.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh neckguard_helm
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh reinf_helmet
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh spiked_helmet
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh nasal_helmet
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh nasal_helmet.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh bascinet
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh bascinet.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes6 for mesh bascinet_avt
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes6 for mesh bascinet_avt.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes6 for mesh bascinet_nasal
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes6 for mesh bascinet_nasal.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh kettle_hat
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh helmet_w_eyeguard
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh barbutte
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh barbutte.lod1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material helmets for mesh leather_cap
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes10 for mesh turret_hat_r
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes10 for mesh turret_hat_b
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes11 for mesh turret_hat_g
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes11 for mesh wimple_a
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material costumes11 for mesh wimple_b
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh lthr_glove_L
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh lthr_glove_R
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh lthr_glove_Rx
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh lthr_glove_Lx
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh mail_mitten_L
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh mail_mitten_R
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh gauntlet_a_L
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh gauntlet_a_R
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh gauntlet_a_Rx
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh gauntlet_a_Lx
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh gauntlet_b_L
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh gauntlet_b_R
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh gauntlet_b_Rx
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh gauntlet_b_Lx
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh scale_gaunt_L
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh scale_gaunt_R
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh scale_gaunt_Rx
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material gauntlets for mesh scale_gaunt_Lx Loading Resource khergit_lady_dress
Loading Resource nordic_helmets
Loading Resource object_b
Loading Resource object_bodies
Loading Resource object_c
Loading Resource object_meshes
Loading Resource particle_meshes
Loading Resource particles_2

rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material prt_shd_fire_3 for mesh prt_mesh_fire_3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material map_icons_b for mesh boat_sail_on
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material map_icons_b for mesh boat_sail_off Loading Resource plant_meshes
Loading Resource prisons
Loading Resource prisons_b
Loading Resource raw_materials
Loading Resource rock
Loading Resource sarranid_armor
Loading Resource sarranid_armors
Loading Resource sarranid_boots
Loading Resource sarranid_helmets
Loading Resource sarranid_lady_dress
Loading Resource shields
Loading Resource ship
Loading Resource skyboxes
Loading Resource snowy_castle
Loading Resource snowy_houses
Loading Resource spear
Loading Resource square_keep
Loading Resource steppe_fake_houses
Loading Resource stone_houses
Loading Resource tableau_shields
Loading Resource terrain_borders
Loading Resource terrain_borders_b
Loading Resource town_houses
Loading Resource town_houses_b
Loading Resource town_houses_c
Loading Resource town_houses_d
Loading Resource town_houses_e
Loading Resource tree_e_meshes
Loading Resource tree_f
Loading Resource tree_meshes
Loading Resource ui_server_filter
Loading Resource user_interface_b
Loading Resource user_interface_c
Loading Resource vaegir_helmets
Loading Resource valleyProps
Loading Resource viking_houses
Loading Resource village_houses
Loading Resource village_houses_a
Loading Resource village_houses_b
Loading Resource wall_meshes1
Loading Resource warhorse_new
Loading Resource wb_mp_objects_a
Loading Resource weapon_meshes_b
Loading Resource weapon_meshes_c
Loading Resource weapon_meshes_d
Loading Resource weapon_meshes_e
Loading Resource weapon_meshes1
Loading Resource weapons_e
Loading Resource weapons_f
Loading Resource workshops
Loading Resource xtree_meshes
Loading Resource xtree_meshes_b
Loading Resource xtree_meshes_c
Loading Resource skeletons
Loading Resource horse_skeleton
Loading Resource ani_attacks
Loading Resource ani_crouch_down
Loading Resource ani_death
Loading Resource ani_defends
Loading Resource ani_equip_arms
Loading Resource ani_horse_mounted
Loading Resource ani_human_mounted
Loading Resource ani_jump
Loading Resource ani_kicks
Loading Resource ani_lady_stand
Loading Resource ani_lancer
Loading Resource ani_low_walk
Loading Resource ani_man_cheer
Loading Resource ani_man_walk
Loading Resource ani_poses
Loading Resource ani_run_lookingsides
Loading Resource ani_run_p
Loading Resource ani_run_sideways
Loading Resource ani_stand
Loading Resource ani_stand_guardsman
Loading Resource ani_stand_onhorse
Loading Resource ani_strikes
Loading Resource ani_turn_man
Loading Resource ani_walk_backward
Loading Resource ani_walk_lookingsides
Loading Resource ani_walk_sideways
Loading Resource ani_wedding
Loading Resource uni_defence
Loading Resource uni_equip
Loading Resource uni_fistswing
Loading Resource uni_jump
Loading Resource uni_lord_stand
Loading Resource uni_sideways
Loading Resource uni_stances
Loading Resource uni_strike
Loading Resource uni_strikes3
Loading Resource uni_throws
Loading Module Resource pw_user_interface
Loading Module Resource pw_item_bounding_boxes
Loading Module Resource pw_fixed_native
Loading Module Resource pw_fixed_trees
Loading Module Resource pw_outer_terrain
Loading Module Resource pw_resources
Loading Module Resource pw_mines
Loading Module Resource pw_tools
Loading Module Resource pw_weapons
Loading Module Resource pw_food
Loading Module Resource pw_walls
Loading Module Resource pw_doors
Loading Module Resource pw_enterable_village_houses
Loading Module Resource pw_enterable_town_houses
Loading Module Resource pw_enterable_castles
Loading Module Resource pw_signposts
Loading Module Resource pw_tunnels
Loading Module Resource pw_rocks
Loading Module Resource pw_carts
Loading Module Resource pw_ships
Loading Module Resource pw_ferry_boat
Loading Module Resource pw_entertainment
Loading Module Resource pw_banners
Loading Module Resource pw_heraldic_armor
Loading Module Resource pw_priests
Loading Module Resource pw_animals
Loading Module Resource pw_animations
Loading Module Resource cm_animations
Loading Module Resource cm_1h_weapons
Loading Module Resource cm_2h_weapons
Loading Module Resource cm_animals
Loading Module Resource cm_armors
Loading Module Resource cm_boots
Loading Module Resource cm_bows
Loading Module Resource cm_chairs
Loading Module Resource cm_gloves
Loading Module Resource cm_helmets
Loading Module Resource cm_horses
Loading Module Resource cm_instruments
Loading Module Resource cm_polearms
Loading Module Resource cm_props
Loading Module Resource cm_skyboxes
Loading Module Resource cm_shaders
Loading Module Resource cm_terrain_borders

rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material man_terrain_border for mesh outer_terrain_90plain_mountains
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material man_terrain_border_2 for mesh outer_terrain_90steppe_mountains
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material agua_mar for mesh outer_terrain_playa2
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material agua_mar for mesh outer_terrain_playa1
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material agua_mar for mesh outer_terrain_playa
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material agua_mar for mesh outer_terrain_playa3
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material agua_mar for mesh outer_terrain_playa4
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material agua_mar for mesh outer_terrain_playa5
rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material agua_mar for mesh outer_terrain_mallorca Loading Module Resource cm_trees
Loading Module Resource cm_carts
Loading Module Resource srp_skyboxes

rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material for mesh srp_skybox_empty Unrecognized Module_info directive = network_compatible . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = hide_other_mod_servers . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = ground_weapon_collision . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = use_missile_damage_type . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = allow_unset_script_params . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = module_download_url . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = fix_bots_blocking_for_dedicated_server . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_horse . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_horse . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_one_handed . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_one_handed . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_two_handed . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_two_handed . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_polearm . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_polearm . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_arrows . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_arrows . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_bolts . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_bolts . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_shield . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_shield . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_bow . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_bow . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_crossbow . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_crossbow . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_thrown . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_thrown . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_goods . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_goods . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_head_armor . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_head_armor . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_body_armor . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_body_armor . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_foot_armor . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_foot_armor . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_hand_armor . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_hand_armor . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_pistol . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_pistol . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_musket . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_musket . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_bullets . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_bullets . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_animal . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_animal . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_attribute_itp_type_book . Skipping.
Unrecognized Module_info directive = difficulty_skill_itp_type_book . Skipping.

} //Processing Ini File Finished
Loading Module...
Loading item kinds...
Loading dialogs...
Loading mission templates...
Loading party templates...
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 527: Invalid Item Kind ID: -1; LINE NO: 924:
At Script [70] game_receive_network_message. At Script [70] game_receive_network_message. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 527: Invalid Item Kind ID: -1; LINE NO: 924:
At Script [70] game_receive_network_message. At Script [70] game_receive_network_message. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 527: Invalid Item Kind ID: -1; LINE NO: 924:
At Script [70] game_receive_network_message. At Script [70] game_receive_network_message. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1724: Invalid Agent ID: *; LINE NO: 3:
At Mission Template [0] mst_conquest Trigger [6] Consequences. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1724: Invalid Agent ID: *; LINE NO: 4:
At Script [125] apply_consequences_for_agent_death. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1704: Invalid Agent ID: *; LINE NO: 4:
At Script [4] pkjs_strip_gear. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1724: Invalid Agent ID: *; LINE NO: 5:
At Script [4] pkjs_strip_gear. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE -2147483218: Invalid Player ID: -136511369; LINE NO: 6:
At Script [4] pkjs_strip_gear. At Script [4] pkjs_strip_gear. At Mission Template [0] mst_conquest Trigger [6] Consequences. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1719: Invalid Agent ID: *; LINE NO: 4:
At Script [281] check_animal_killed. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 547: Invalid Item Kind ID: -136511369; LINE NO: 7:
At Script [281] check_animal_killed. At Script [281] check_animal_killed. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 527: Invalid Item Kind ID: -136511369; LINE NO: 13:
At Script [281] check_animal_killed. At Script [281] check_animal_killed. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1719: Invalid Agent ID: 16777343; LINE NO: 3:
At Script [285] animal_remove_from_herd. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 527: Invalid Item Kind ID: 5293992; LINE NO: 5:
At Script [285] animal_remove_from_herd. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 527: Invalid Item Kind ID: -136511369; LINE NO: 19:
At Script [281] check_animal_killed. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 527: Invalid Item Kind ID: -136511369; LINE NO: 20:
At Script [281] check_animal_killed. At Script [281] check_animal_killed. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 525: Invalid Agent ID: *; LINE NO: 43:
At Script [281] check_animal_killed. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1710: Invalid Agent ID: *; LINE NO: 46:
At Script [281] check_animal_killed. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 505: Invalid Agent ID: *; LINE NO: 50:
At Script [281] check_animal_killed. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1704: Invalid Agent ID: *; LINE NO: 9:
At Script [316] check_spawn_bots. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1724: Invalid Agent ID: *; LINE NO: 10:
At Script [316] check_spawn_bots.

Hope someone could shed some light

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom