[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Are they any youtube videos showing step by step instructions on how to install the script for people like me who just want to use it to make mods more smooth and don't get all the tech language ? OR can anyone write out step by step instructions?

55th_Col_Armbresker said:
Are they any youtube videos showing step by step instructions on how to install the script for people like me who just want to use it to make mods more smooth and don't get all the tech language ? OR can anyone write out step by step instructions?
55th_Col_Armbresker said:
make mods more smooth
I am familiar with the codebase but AFAIK there is no performance benefit in installing WSE. At least not if your mods don't make use of the script extensions.

Unfortunately, the latest dedicated server executable included here crashes at server setup.
the included injection of wseloaderserver to mb_warband_dedicated does not function correctly at all for me, unlike previouse versions.

This means WSE is likely to be incompatible with latest version or the compilation errored at some point.

Is this compatible with 1.172? I always get an error saying I need to have version 1.170. I downloaded the appropriate exe from somewhere and it worked fine
But somehow swapping exes made the game think I have a trial version. This was fixed by going back to 1.172, but, again, no WSE.

I registered an account just to see if I can resolve this, because apparently WSE is supposed to fix a few Gekokujo Daimyo Edition bugs (?). I appreciate any replies.

I get the error "could not find mb_warband.exe or mb_warband_dedicated.exe". My steam games are stored seperately from the default folders, is that the issue? And if so, how do I fix it?

Thanks for answer, I try but when I downloaded exe from header post I must write serial number but i don't have it. Of course I bought game on GOG.

Can you do anything about the music system?

My mod is using music in-depth compared to Native as in transitions and enhancing the storyline, so I need musics to play and transition ANYWHERE in the game, which is a huge problem as MS has a stupid music ordering thing going on with all those flags, so I had to give every music all the mtf flags possible, which means I will have to do extra laboring to decide which music to play all around the game, which is fine by me, although...

Operations like these would be beautiful.

store_current_track - stores the current music by ID
force_track - track_id play the music at all costs ignoring the stupid music flags
stop_track - track_id stop_all_sound only works for sounds
play_track with fade options are so slow and always the same. Maybe you could provide some new settings like stereo/mono, fade duration...etc. Also saves ID into reg0.

or at least

music_set_slot
music_get_slot
music_slot_eq

Yes, it is possible, but it will take many hours to reverse engineering. I do not have much free time right now, so i can do this if you pay for my work.

K700 said:
Yes, it is possible, but it will take many hours to reverse engineering. I do not have much free time right now, so i can do this if you pay for my work.

That is fair enough. I won't pay for something like this of course but thanks for the offer anyway.

Back
Top Bottom