[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Namakan said:
It usually shows the version of the game, not the module I think - you got the link where you downloaded it from?

I got it from steam sub.
Floris_Evolved
Mount & Blade: Warband
Subscribed on 3 Sep @ 1:37pm
Last Updated 3 May, 2016 @ 11:19pm

Hi, I'm also trying to get Floris Evolved working with WSE but whenever I try to run it through the Floris Evolved shortcut or .exe as the mod asks me to it asks me for a serial key. I downloaded my version from ModDB and it uses the WSE 3.2.0. I've tried updating my mb_warband exe to 1.174 and the WSE version to 4.7.3 but I'm still prompted for a serial key and whenever I run without I get a bunch of OPcode errors.

Anyone got any tips?

If I'm playing single player do I need WSE?  I've tried everything.

The link given gives a step by step instructions but for some reason its not working.

Use the 'WSE v4.3.2 (for Warband 1.16:cool:' link.

First there is no WSE v4.3.2 at that link. There is a 4.7.3 and a 4.6.1.  So I download the 4.7.3.

Mod directory example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\mymod

Secondly, when I go to place the entire folder into my steam modules folder the only thing I see is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Native.
So I place WSE v4.7.3 into Native.

Download the NON-Steam version of the 1.168 exes from here.

Thirdly, I go to download the NON-Steam version of 1.168 exes but the only version inside the .rar folder is 1.0.0.0 according to the Property Details. However, I go ahead and rename mb_warband to mb_warband_old as the instructions say.

Fourthly, I copy that into my WSE folder which is now located C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Native\WSE v4.7.3.

To launch Warband with WSE, you just need to remember to open it with the 'WSELoader

When I go to launch the game via the WSELoader it pulls up the menu where you pick the mods.  The only option is Native.  However, if I start Mount and Blade via steam I get the Floris mod option.  The steam version is 1.174.  The WSELoader version is pulls up is 1.174 even though I placed the 1.168 exec as the directions had told me to.

I'm not sure what happened.

Does anyone know how to disable script error messages for WSE? I am playing Floris Evolved atm which requires WSE. The mod automatically sets up WSE with an installer. I am also using doghotel's brainy bots. Problem is, apparently brainy bots has a scripting error, so with WSE it floods the log and it means I can't see any other messages (combat log, damage given, damage taken, etc.).

The guy who made brainy bots has gone MIA AFAIK, so I doubt this will ever get fixed. So I wondering if I could just disable WSE error messages. I have been using brainy bots with Prophesy of Pendor for months now, and I haven't had any issues. Here is a screenshot of the error:
https://ibb.co/0ygPNJx

I would try to fix this myself but I have no idea how to mod M&B  :sad:

I downloaded the version 1.174 from Taleworlds.  When I open it directly it *says* v1.174 in the upper right hand corner of the launcher.  When I run WSE it says that I am using an unsopprted version of warband because WSE will only work with the 1.174 version.  The version WSE errors out and tells me to use is the version I have.  I am at a complete loss for how to remedy this.  The instructions int his thread mention editing the wse_settings.ini file, but I cannot seem to find any direction of what edits I'm actually supposed to make.

Hello,
every time I try to use the WSELoader.exe it just tells me my game version is unsupported, even though I am using 1.174
Is there any solution to the problem?

K700 said:
Use exe from header post
I did this and still it does not work for me, the loader starts and then seems to crash or stop working after a few seconds as I get the "...code 8" error thing...really frustrating...
Does somebody know a solution?

I tried several times, downloaded the game four times from the webpage and so on...

regards
Fudonix

How is str_split used? I'm trying to split a name from a number within a string at the underscore or whitespace. Ex - York_500. I'd like to have York in s6 and 500 in s7.

This is how i'm currently using it: (str_split, reg50, s6, s4, "@_", 2),

I reported each value to a message in game and the number of strings split is 1

It seems to me like I have the delimiter incorrect but I am not sure how to use this operation.

Back
Top Bottom