SP Native [WB] Warband Enhanced - Source Included

Users who are viewing this thread

I got big problem, after I start a battle, messages disappear . Not only in battle, at map no messages appear when I go to recent messages I see lot of errors like this .

At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 4

I using 1.143 version can any one help me fix it ? also when I try launch game with WSE , WSE says that doesn't support my version of mount and blade warband, how can that be ? mine WSE is for 1.143 and game is 1.143 Please help me, it's hard play game without those messages

P.S. sorry for my bad english

1) You have to have a legit copy of Mount and Blade Warband otherwise it wont work. So that means an official cd key bought from Tales Worlds or 3rd party merchants.

2) If you do, try to reinstall Warband this way it will refresh the registry entry for WSE and it should work.

Thanks for releasing the source I used your PBOD and Freelancer module files in my mod and they worked couldn't get any other PBOD files to work.

Gab-AG. said:
It seems a very good mod! I am gonna try it, thanks for making it.

BTW I bought M&B on steam, but how can I get version 1.143?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/warband-enhanced/downloads/mount-and-blade-warband-official-version-1143

Iorya Dragon said:
Gab-AG. said:
It seems a very good mod! I am gonna try it, thanks for making it.

BTW I bought M&B on steam, but how can I get version 1.143?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/warband-enhanced/downloads/mount-and-blade-warband-official-version-1143

Thanks very much! A question: are you still working on the mod?

So how do I recruit faction troops? I joined a lords military, and I've got like 60 days working for them I can still only recruit farmers who turn into mercs

edit: saw on the front page diplomacy has a recruiter bug, but I've only tried buying from nord held towns, which is who I signed up for in the military so that cant be it

just spitballin' here, but I think if you use freelancer you're not actually joined in their faction. You just fight for them.

Iorya Dragon said:
Nah, i dont have time, and it will be a huge task to update to 1.5xx.

Heya, would you have the time to say what would need to be changed to get it to work with the latest version?
I would happily do the work, but I've literally no idea where to start with writing WB mods.

Back
Top Bottom