WB Aiuto [WB] Voice Acting aiuto

Users who are viewing this thread

AelleCyning

Sergeant
Ciao,

Attualmente sto lavorando su un mod chiamato 500 AD: the Dark Ages. Ho intenzione di avere voce recitazione fatta per essa in lingue antiche precise per il periodo. Questo include latino classico, che è abbastanza simile alle moderne lingue e dialetti italiani. Mi chiedevo se qualsiasi italiani sarebbero disposti a fare qualche doppiaggio in latino per il mio mod?

Saluti,
AelleCyning

Hello,

I am currently working on a mod called 500 AD: the Dark Ages. I plan to have voice acting done for it in ancient languages accurate to the period. This includes Classical Latin, which is quite similar to modern Italian languages and dialects. I was wondering if any Italian people would be willing to do some voice acting in Latin for my mod?

Cheers,
AelleCyning

Tutto l'aiuto è apprezzato.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wooww!!  :shock:
Me, me! This seem a great idea and I always wanted to try something like voice acting...

Unfortunately I never studied latin, but it shouldn't be a problem because the rules that change from Italian are really few.

Maybe other ancient languages could be more tricky, which languages are you planning to insert?

Fabiano_il_Capo said:
Wooww!!  :shock:
Me, me! This seem a great idea and I always wanted to try something like voice acting...

Unfortunately I never studied latin, but it shouldn't be a problem because the rules that change from Italian are really few.

Maybe other ancient languages could be more tricky, which languages are you planning to insert?

It would take too long to list them all.

The languages I'm currently working on are Proto-Brythonic (which I'm going to try and finish first, the people reconstructing it are assholes and I want to be done dealing with them ASAP), Latin, Ancient Greek (Koine), Frankish, Gothic, Old English, and Proto-Celtic. There will be many more.

AelleCyning said:
Yep, PM would be good.
...Ok just one more info, here you write:...

" This includes Classical Latin, which is quite similar to modern Italian languages and dialects. "

...for what I know there isn't italian dialects "quite similar" to Latin, I haven't studied but I can't understand it...
...spanish is similar to italian, not Latin...

ciauz^^,
Jab

JabdiMelborn said:
AelleCyning said:
Yep, PM would be good.
...Ok just one more info, here you write:...

" This includes Classical Latin, which is quite similar to modern Italian languages and dialects. "

...for what I know there isn't italian dialects "quite similar" to Latin, I haven't studied but I can't understand it...
...spanish is similar to italian, not Latin...

ciauz^^,
Jab

Oh yes, sorry, I mixed up a 2500 year old language and Modern Spanish. /s

Sardinian is THE CLOSEST LANGUAGE to Latin.

Back
Top Bottom