SP Native [WB] True RPG mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I'm developing a true RPG mod for Native, and by that I mean is that mod so far don't let you have true roleplaying choices. With my mod I want to greatly increase the amount of choices/interactions you can make. This will be my first Warband mod and I am excited to try out the new module system features!  :lol:  :shock: :shock:

Planned Features:
Gore (achieved a less flexibile gore with mb 1011, see mod in my signature)
Better ragdolls (Done)
Better distant terrain and/or skyboxes
Family system (children and extended family)
Lots more town dweller and lord interactions
Prostitution
Customization of settlements and troops
More randomly generated important npcs such as lords or companions?
different world map and more immersive map icons

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
Do you think that RPGs need to prioritize gore, ragdolls and prostitution? :ohdear:

No. That was what I could name off the top of my head quickly without getting into depth. Mainly I'm planning on adding alot more interactions in town scenes, especially with town dwellers and lord dialogs, and not OSP dialog stuff that's been seen before either; also a family system, those are the three main things I'm going for.

[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
CutContent said:
This will be my first Warband mod
Your other mod is crying now due to this sentence  :lol:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,328766.0.html

I stopped making that mod because module system is to inflexible and the graphics of the game are to ugly for what I'm trying to make, (which really soils the atmosphere). I've been attempting to move it to Unreal Engine 4 but I'm still very new to Unreal Engine hopefully I can continue that project though.
Originally The Eighth Elohim was supposed to be set in a more ancient and occult/obscure creepy setting which MB's graphics are decent for, but the style changed to more detailed futuristic stuff and more indoors settings which was not going to look well if it was based off of the MB engine and nor could MS achieve what would be adequate for that type of setting.

You had me at gore, rag-dolls and prostitution, though.  :razz:
Seriously now, you make some of the most innovative(and perhaps weird) stuff out there, so I personally follow this project with great interest.

Back
Top Bottom