SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maverick Knight said:
TheWord said:
Why am I not seeing custom tree option?
Should I became vasal in order to see it?
My troops look like medieval english army :ohdear:

I mod it myself really.I thinking on releasing my little submod soon. we bit nervous honestly

Did I understand correctly this feature is not implemented yet?

TheWord said:
Maverick Knight said:
TheWord said:
Why am I not seeing custom tree option?
Should I became vasal in order to see it?
My troops look like medieval english army :ohdear:

I mod it myself really.I thinking on releasing my little submod soon. we bit nervous honestly

Did I understand correctly this feature is not implemented yet?

no, not in the released version, I just modded the troops myselft. kind of a Atian based troops with afew changes/adaptions to make sure its not a carbon copy of Atia. alot of influence is from age of empires.

EDIT:: My Mod is now out :grin: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,387916.0.html

Hello again, I have strange problem with my play trough.

I am experiencing freeze whenever I try to participate in tournament, and whenever I try to leave away from town Yaddala.

Any help is appreciated.

Edit: There are no errors, the game just freeze.
@Fladin I could give you my save game files if that will help to solve problem.
I am playing and its 171 days ingame, I really dont want play from beginning, its frustrating.

Hello TheWord and sorry for the late response  :oops:

Did you say Yaddala? I remember it happened to me too, but not always, so I completely forgot about this bug  :facepalm:
I'll check that tonight!

Thanks for your feedback

Back to business :

It's been almost a year since I played Mount & Blade ... I feel a bit outdated (almost forgot how to play/mod and I have now to re-learn everything from scratch), but I have the firm attention to release Tohlobaria 0.8 in March 31 to celebrate the release of Bannerlord.

It depends on Bannerlord modding capabilities. If it's as affordable (for dummies like me) as Warband why not?

The third night:

Still about 20 days left, i think it's okay...

(for dummies like me)

20wf7f.gif

Thank you OldGreyBeard.

To celebrate the release of bannerlord (finally), here's Tohlobaria 0.8 :

• It"s mainly a bugs fix release.
  • After creating your own kingdom, you can customize your honor guards (Custom Troop Tree mod ).
  • Your Bannerets can become companions if they stand out during duels.
  • I've also added the must-have Custom Commander mod.

This mod is now at 80% and the late game can be more or less chaotic, but I'll do my best to finish it as soon as possible (let's only hope that bannerlord isn't too addictive o_O)

Back
Top Bottom