SP Fantasy [WB] Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Best answers
TheWord said:
Why am I not seeing custom tree option?
Should I became vasal in order to see it?
My troops look like medieval english army :ohdear:
I mod it myself really.I thinking on releasing my little submod soon. we bit nervous honestly

TheWord

Veteran
Best answers
Maverick Knight said:
TheWord said:
I mod it myself really.I thinking on releasing my little submod soon. we bit nervous honestly
Did I understand correctly this feature is not implemented yet?

Best answers
TheWord said:
Maverick Knight said:
TheWord said:
Did I understand correctly this feature is not implemented yet?
no, not in the released version, I just modded the troops myselft. kind of a Atian based troops with afew changes/adaptions to make sure its not a carbon copy of Atia. alot of influence is from age of empires.

EDIT:: My Mod is now out :grin: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,387916.0.html

TheWord

Veteran
Best answers
Hello again, I have strange problem with my play trough.

I am experiencing freeze whenever I try to participate in tournament, and whenever I try to leave away from town Yaddala.

Any help is appreciated.

Edit: There are no errors, the game just freeze.
@Fladin I could give you my save game files if that will help to solve problem.
I am playing and its 171 days ingame, I really dont want play from beginning, its frustrating.

fladin

Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Hello TheWord and sorry for the late response  :oops:

Did you say Yaddala? I remember it happened to me too, but not always, so I completely forgot about this bug  :facepalm:
I'll check that tonight!

Thanks for your feedback

fladin

Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Back to business :

It's been almost a year since I played Mount & Blade ... I feel a bit outdated (almost forgot how to play/mod and I have now to re-learn everything from scratch), but I have the firm attention to release Tohlobaria 0.8 in March 31 to celebrate the release of Bannerlord.

fladin

Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
It depends on Bannerlord modding capabilities. If it's as affordable (for dummies like me) as Warband why not?

The third night:
Still about 20 days left, i think it's okay...

Ettenrocal

Baron
Best answers
Fladin is back ! Great !!! Tohlobaria deserves a final polished version ! A fantastic mod with innovative ideas/features !

fladin

Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Thank you OldGreyBeard.

To celebrate the release of bannerlord (finally), here's Tohlobaria 0.8 :

• It"s mainly a bugs fix release.
  • After creating your own kingdom, you can customize your honor guards (Custom Troop Tree mod ).
  • Your Bannerets can become companions if they stand out during duels.
  • I've also added the must-have Custom Commander mod.

This mod is now at 80% and the late game can be more or less chaotic, but I'll do my best to finish it as soon as possible (let's only hope that bannerlord isn't too addictive o_O)